MattY_D is offline Junior Member

advice on cutting cycle

yo peeps,
    this cutting cycle will make it my 3rd cycle, previous cycles were:

cycle1: sus250 @500mg pw for 12weeks followed by proper pct
    cycle2: sus250 @750mg pw for 12weeks followed by proper pct

as you can see i favour sus, both times i used it i put on between 12 - 15kgs so now i want to do a sort of cutting cycle, my goals are to lose fat, put on lean muscle, increase strength.

i have primobolan 300 and Stanozolol (injectable)

primo300 @600mg pw for 10weeks
    Stanozolol @ 100mg ed for 10weeks
    and i'll be running some of lion's Albuterol along with it

any feedback would be great, i just wanna find out if this cycle will cater for my goals, or if i should change or add sumthing to it, thanx guys

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MattY_D
    yo peeps,
    this cutting cycle will make it my 3rd cycle, previous cycles were:

cycle1: sus250 @500mg pw for 12weeks followed by proper pct
    cycle2: sus250 @750mg pw for 12weeks followed by proper pct

as you can see i favour sus, both times i used it i put on between 12 - 15kgs so now i want to do a sort of cutting cycle, my goals are to lose fat, put on lean muscle, increase strength.

i have primobolan 300 and Stanozolol (injectable)

primo300 @600mg pw for 10weeks
    Stanozolol @ 100mg ed for 10weeks
    and i'll be running some of lion's Albuterol along with it

any feedback would be great, i just wanna find out if this cycle will cater for my goals, or if i should change or add sumthing to it, thanx guys
    your going to need some test in there .

test prop 1-12 100mgs eod

stanozolol 75mgs ed weeks 6-12

primo 600 or 800mgs ew weeks 1-10.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nowdenlid

sus250 IS a 4-Test blend!! Get your info straight!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane
    sus250 IS a 4-Test blend!! Get your info straight!
    were did i say it wasent?

lex57 is offline Senior Member

insane has to read the first post again..... he said his first two cycles were sust 250. nowhere in his proposed cycle is there any test. nowden is right on the money. i guess before we cap on someone to get their info "straight" we need to read the whole post. so yes matty, throw some sust in ther because u like it so much you could probably get by with 0.5 ml eod and i also agree with nowden at least 600 mg on the primo. cheers.

fsu1985 is offline Junior Member
    okay first off your liver is going to be put to the test here- 100mgs daily of winni is quite a bit on your liver. but what the heck.. second if you plan to put prop in your cycle, plan on being in pain, lots and lots of pain especially if you are injecting yourself with winstrol ! prop is just as bad. i ran a cycle of injectable winstrol with sustanon and my winstrol injections hurt so bad I couldn't hit the gym on some days.

heres what i would do, run something like 250 mgs of test (sustanon/enanthate - taking that little of either shouldn't cause bloating) and i would stretch your primo out so you are taking it for at least 12 weeks- and drop the dose of winstrol- that is alot and it is going to hurt and not to mention taking 100 mgs of winstrol isn't really neccessary. good luck

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fsu1985
    okay first off your liver is going to be put to the test here- 100mgs daily of winni is quite a bit on your liver. but what the heck.. second if you plan to put prop in your cycle, plan on being in pain, lots and lots of pain especially if you are injecting yourself with winstrol ! prop is just as bad. i ran a cycle of injectable winstrol with sustanon and my winstrol injections hurt so bad I couldn't hit the gym on some days.

heres what i would do, run something like 250 mgs of test (sustanon/enanthate- taking that little of either shouldn't cause bloating) and i would stretch your primo out so you are taking it for at least 12 weeks- and drop the dose of winstrol- that is alot and it is going to hurt and not to mention taking 100 mgs of winstrol isn't really neccessary. good luck
    the prop pain is dependent on the gear, i've shot 200mg/ml prop that was pretty painless maybe hurt the first few injects, everyones different if your cutting and lookin for dry gains stick to the prop i wouldnt run any long esters...but thats me

winni at 100 isnt that high, i've run it higher had multiple blood panels done and my results have always been what i consider safe..slightly elevated but nothing extreme, however i wouldnt recomend 100mg ed for 10 weeks without some blood work halfway through.... i dont know if injectable allows you to use a lower dose because of the delivery system or not somethin to look into maybe...

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    the prop pain is dependent on the gear, i've shot 200mg/ml prop that was pretty painless maybe hurt the first few injects, everyones different if your cutting and lookin for dry gains stick to the prop i wouldnt run any long esters...but thats me

winni at 100 isnt that high, i've run it higher had multiple blood panels done and my results have always been what i consider safe..slightly elevated but nothing extreme, however i wouldnt recomend 100mg ed for 10 weeks without some blood work halfway through.... i dont know if injectable allows you to use a lower dose because of the delivery system or not somethin to look into maybe...

Haro,

I recall you running winni with your first cycle, what was your dose and was it oral or im. I'm considering running it in my cycle and wanted to get some feedback on what you thought of it. thx bro

sorry to hijack

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    were did i say it wasent?

okay, my bad...just re-read it

must be the trensomnia affecting my reading comprehension

so ok....

cheers mate

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by fsu1985
    plan on being in pain, lots and lots of pain especially if you are injecting yourself with winstrol ! prop is just as bad. i ran a cycle of injectable winstrol with sustanon and my winstrol injections hurt so bad I couldn't hit the gym on some days.

. good luck
    prop pain depends on gear, ive ran 200mg/ml with little pain and ive also ran 100mg/ml with lots of pain. And if the winny is painful he can just drink it.

Also, 100mgs is a bit high especially for a first time user, stick to 50-60mg ED

ive got some test enanthate 300, if i run that @ 600mg pw for 12 weeks will that be sufficient for the test side of things?

BOUNCER 01 is offline Associate Member

Sus is test.

clozr is offline Junior Member
    I have found that you may be expecting a little much, if you are looking to put on any muscle during a cutting cycle. In my experience, if you can lean out and keep the muscle that you have put on you will be golden. I agree about adding some kind of test. It is simply a must have.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER 01
    Sus is test.
    never

he says in his first post that he has used suss in the prevous 2 cycles and he dont mention he is useing it in his 3rd.

BOUNCER 01 is offline Associate Member
    never

he says in his first post that he has used suss in the prevous 2 cycles and he dont mention he is useing it in his 3rd.
    Ahh sorry pal my mistake it was getting a little late zzzzzZZZZZ!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboxa34
    Haro,

I recall you running winni with your first cycle, what was your dose and was it oral or im. I'm considering running it in my cycle and wanted to get some feedback on what you thought of it. thx bro

sorry to hijack
    ran 80mg ed for the last 6 weeks of my first cycle got hella strong, got dry lookin, for being a bulker where i had put on some fat it hardened me up and prolly leaned me out alil bit but i also started eating cleaner going into pct so that oculd be part of it, but i liked it, except for the dry joints which i did notice in my elbows and shoulders pretty bad....and the back pumps got a lil intense. but i liked it, i'd take winni over var ANY day and i've taken var at pretty high dosages and it doesnt come close to moderate dosages of winni....atleast not for me

just asking can i add deca300 aswell @ 600mg per week for 10 weeks

ive heard stanozolol can cause joint pain, and deca lubricates the joints so there will be less pain when i train.

any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by MattY_D View Post
    just asking can i add deca300 aswell @ 600mg per week for 10 weeks

ive heard stanozolol can cause joint pain, and deca lubricates the joints so there will be less pain when i train.

any thoughts?
    600 is pretty high for just joint lubrication but sure why not

Thread Information