Thread: D bol

bonker is offline Associate Member

D bol

What do you guys think about starting dbol 2 weeks after starting test.Just because that way your test levels are not already lowered by the dbol when your test kicks in.

The Iron Game Guest
    If you inject the test on day 1, you will start benefiting from the test on day one, adding the dbol in there at the beginning only further goes to increase this weight gain early on in the cycle. I have found the best way to get results early on is either by using short acting steroids or using very large doses on the first few days or over a week and split into daily injections and sometimes eod. Havent done this with sust, or deca though

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd start it at the beginning as IG has said. I've had good results this way.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    what i.g. said...............

peace bb79

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: D bol

Originally posted by bonker
    What do you guys think about starting dbol 2 weeks after starting test.Just because that way your test levels are not already lowered by the dbol when your test kicks in.
    There is some myth that states that you can only do dbol in the beginning of your cycle.

100% hooey.

You can do dbol at any time, most people use it early to get their body going while they are waiting for the injectibles to get going.

Just make sure you do not run it to long, as your liver will start to not like you.

Thread Information