Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    305GUY is offline Anabolic Member

SRCS raided by DEA.. NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!

posted by SRCS:

We apologize for having to inform any who care to know of this particular occurance however, because we strive to operate with honesty, integrity and without discrimination, we have encountered scenarios in which we have not made friends.
    Some one or some organization has informed the DEA that SRCS was performing illegal anabolic steroid analysis. We have always maintained and kept current our DEA license for controlled substances and were under the apparent misaprehention that the analyses we have been performing were totally legitamate, well within the scope of the law and a service to the supplement industry. Whether or not the warrant that was served on SRCS was granted under false pretenses, we were raided on October 25th, 2007 by agents from several agencies including DEA, State Commerce Comission, and local law enforcement who over the course of the day cloned our computer hard drives, confiscated most all of our retained samples as well as our analytical and financial records for the previous five or more years. Any and all documentation and records we had pertaining to samples received, email and personal financial information, client lists and standards lists were confiscated and will be reveiwed extensively by whomever the DEA deems worthy. We voluntarilly surrendered our controlled substances license and will no longer be capable of providing analysis for the aforementioned substances.
    Because of the total confiscation of all our documentation, the production of timely requests of analyses in progress will be affected negatively. We will do all we can to get back up to speed and mimimize to the best of our ability any interruptions in service for "non-regulated" substances as soon as we can.

We apologize deeply for any inconvenience and negative impact this will have.

Sincerely,

San Rafael Chemical Services, Inc.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    thanx bud

when will this end ??
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Raven88 is offline Associate Member
    This is not good.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn this is crazy..but at least the crack houses and meth labs down the street from me are still operating smoothly!!! haha

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    it was bound to happen

CYP400 is offline Member
    yup, i could only imagine the garbage that will hit the streets since many will not be able to test them anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    it was bound to happen
    i would have never thought so. this was clearly a legit company with a DEA license for controlled substances license. They didnt even see it coming!

My main concern here is how the hell are we suppose to get gear tested now, especially UGL gear!? They can fill up a vial with anything now and we have no means of testing it except injecting it. That is a scary thought!

it is pretty scary. Trusting certain UGL's was sketchy enough before..it's gonna be an open market now.

i don't see the sence in busting a testing facility. That's the place that keeps these labs in check and now it's gone. I can see actively persuing people that produce the substances but not someone that tests them to make sure they are safe.

Common sence seems to be lacking in America

^^^ Yep.

They talk of how this UGL stuff was dirty etc...I guess now we won't be able to find out...

This all comes down to $$..They don't care about the customer's well being at all.

CYP400 is offline Member
    most ugl's gone anyway, so doesnt matter that much anymore, although i wonder if what they were doing was illegal considering they knew they were testing for ug labs

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    it is pretty scary. Trusting certain UGL's was sketchy enough before..it's gonna be an open market now.

i don't see the sence in busting a testing facility. That's the place that keeps these labs in check and now it's gone. I can see actively persuing people that produce the substances but not someone that tests them to make sure they are safe.

Common sence seems to be lacking in America
    america seems to be lacking in a great many things of late.....mostly freedom

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CYP400
    most ugl's gone anyway, so doesnt matter that much anymore, although i wonder if what they were doing was illegal considering they knew they were testing for ug labs
    ya, I still see a couple though. I'm sure a few more will pop back up. That's certainly true about the Ug's though, they aren't FDA approved or regulated so possesion wouldn't be legal in any case.

But this could apply to other that might be suspected as fake. Fake Norma's, Niles, Cidotestons, all the mexi gear could be weeded out

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    america seems to be lacking in a great many things of late.....mostly freedom
    now more than ever, the way things are going it's going to be a felony to run a stop sign. Build more jails, that's where I like to see my tax dollars go

drwngmn is offline New Member
    I wonder if this means that they have all the info for all the samples they have tested over the past five years?

there are still UgLs around and more are coming out of the woodwork. this raid only leads to more scams from UGL's that would pop up to fill a void in the market that MANY will jump on.

Stock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drwngmn
    I wonder if this means that they have all the info for all the samples they have tested over the past five years?
    IMO, that is what that statement is saying. If you have done business with them, then the DEA has your records now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stock
    IMO, that is what that statement is saying. If you have done business with them, then the DEA has your records now.
    I agree. and there are a few great board MOD's who would regularly send many samples to get tested from random UGLs that were approved on their boards. They were only helping out the members and holding the UGL's accountable for proper dosing. Now theres no means to hold any UGL accountable. I just Hope those MODS would use fake info so they cant be tracked.

goaheadandhitme is offline Associate Member
    any labs north or south of the border with a similar service? It seems crazy to suggest sending some gear across the line, but if it is illegal to test what choice does one have?

gman13 is offline Junior Member
    yes once again the goverment is trying to control our lives..

SuperK is offline Associate Member
    I was just getting ready to send them some stuff to sample, thank god I didn't.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    i feel bad for you guys this is not good at all.

on a good note i live in uk and only get human grade.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    i really feel 4 u american fella's!

your country is f**ked!

land of the free? yeah right, land of the free if your connected to politics n corporate business!!

how do they feel stopping that service is ganna stop people taking aas?
    all it will do in endanger more people who are never ganna stop taking part in something that is there own personal choice.

its like the banning of needles n syringes... people wont stop what there doing with them, they will just use old dirty ones.. here in the uk we have the needle exchange, free needles and syringes for whoever wants them...

needless to say its slowed the spread of things like hiv between drug users.

it seems like your government WANTS u to use dirty gear n dirty needles, cause there there people who are major share holders in the pharmaceutical companies that sell the drugs needed after contamination!

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git

it seems like your government WANTS u to use dirty gear n dirty needles, cause there there people who are major share holders in the pharmaceutical companies that sell the drugs needed after contamination!
    EXACTLY!

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    i really feel 4 u american fella's!

your country is f**ked!

land of the free? yeah right, land of the free if your connected to politics n corporate business!!

how do they feel stopping that service is ganna stop people taking aas?
    all it will do in endanger more people who are never ganna stop taking part in something that is there own personal choice.

its like the banning of needles n syringes... people wont stop what there doing with them, they will just use old dirty ones.. here in the uk we have the needle exchange, free needles and syringes for whoever wants them...

needless to say its slowed the spread of things like hiv between drug users.

no our government thinks they can eliminate the problem; instead of using ideas and the programs as models that are set-up and in place that obviously fuking work in other countries.

Instead, like you said, lets really fuk them and force them to endanger their lives even further.

well their plan worked atleast for me. I will never use any UGL gear again unless a new company comes up that can test samples. Its just too risky and i'm no fool. I guess human grade is the only gear for me from now on.

EDIT: not to say that more human grade fakes wont be hitting the scene after this. Im just saying its way to easy for any Jon Dough to set up a UGL and now with no means to get it tested you'd have to be a fool to inject it. just my 2 cc's
    Last edited by 305GUY; 10-26-2007 at 05:26 PM.

TexSavant is offline Associate Member
    Do any of you think that there is NOT an alternative. My friends' source never used SRCS for this reason : ITS IN THE STATES. He sends it to singapore. My guess is that this lab and others will simply step in where SRCS once had a niche. I would only be concerned about the records and where they could lead. Dont worry though, we still have means of testing! so **** the Dick Eating Assholes!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Everyone needs to be smart.... If you have a source that was not busted in raw deal, please e-mail this article to them IMMEDIATELY!... Most of those bro's are very busy and dont have time to surf the forums like us, so please get this info to them as soon as possible...

Anyway... Eliminating this service is crucial from a political standpoint. They touted the gear as being "deadly, dirty, etc..." before. However they really had no conrete proof, they realize that the black market is regulating itself somewhat with checks and balances. They then realise that by eliminating this service, that in fact scammers will pop up and start to put garbge into the gear since there is no way for checks&balances to occur. This serves to their political end, because they will be able to point the finger at these scammers and say this is the type of thing that these 'criminals' are attemping to sell to our 'children&athletes'...

one more thing.....anyone who has dealt with SRCS at all in the passed, 5 years, 10 years, 100 years...should scrap whatever e-mail address they used to correspond to them with...

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    well their plan worked atleast for me. I will never use any UGL gear again unless a new company comes up that can test samples. Its just too risky and i'm no fool. I guess human grade is the only gear for me from now on.

EDIT: not to say that more human grade fakes wont be hitting the scene after this. Im just saying its way to easy for any Jon Dough to set up a UGL and now with no means to get it tested you'd have to be a fool to inject it. just my 2 cc's
    yeah more risky considering the amount of human grade fakes the market will be flooded with soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK75
    no our government thinks they can eliminate the problem; instead of using ideas and the programs as models that are set-up and in place that obviously fuking work in other countries.
    if they were trying to eliminate the problem they would target harder social drugs more, not supply them since the late 80's (i.e afganistan!)

they will only target them when they are not making a profit.... but will let most carry on where there is a $ to be made from it somewhere along the line.. either selling, or treatment....

theres no money to be made in social drug treatment... there is money to be made on duff aas treatment..... think about it...

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

theres no money to be made in social drug treatment... there is money to be made on duff aas treatment..... think about it...
    While I dont disagree with you completely...I do disagree. I guess you've never heard of drugs like Saboxone? Thats BIG money right there. There is no money to be made off of AAS treatment because the user base is not big enough, there might be 1million people in the US who use anabolics, and let alone have access to them. When raw deal went down, the busted what, 500lbs worth of hormone powder? When they do busts for things like blow, they confiscate 500 TONS. A much larger group of peolpe use illicit drugs than do people use steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    While I dont disagree with you completely...I do disagree. I guess you've never heard of drugs like Saboxone? Thats BIG money right there. There is no money to be made off of AAS treatment because the user base is not big enough, there might be 1million people in the US who use anabolics, and let alone have access to them. When raw deal went down, the busted what, 500lbs worth of hormone powder? When they do busts for things like blow, they confiscate 500 TONS. A much larger group of peolpe use illicit drugs than do people use steroids.
    very true also....

but i will say this... government polices take a while to get in2 action, so this aas situation will have taken years of planning....

my guess is in the next few years they will finally start targeting social drug users, and offer Saboxone (cheers godfather, never heard of it b4 but just researched it).... goverment will supply summit to get people hooked on and make there $$$, then offer the cure and make even more $$$$....

a win win situation for certain people....

lol...yall r over reactin just a bit....Google "chemical analysis" and you'll see that there are many companies offering the same services, most of them outside the United States. As stated before, anyone concerned with maintaining anonymity and security would not use a lab in the US in the first place.

CYP400 is offline Member
    not all labs that do analysis are as liberal as srcs was nor do they test for all steroids , srcs was used from people all over the world including europe

not all labs that do analysis are as liberal as srcs was nor do they test for all steroids, srcs was used from people all over the world including europe
    totally agree with ya cyp! they offered a non-judgemental professional service... not summit many people offer these days.....

my old supplier used them to make sure he wasnt gettin ripped off, to make sure we (his customers) wernt gettin ripped off!

just think the whole idea of these raids is sickening, and trying to abolish non-taxable incomes.... (even though srcs paid tax!)

Elite1287 is offline New Member
    wtf!?

Thats true, they don't all test pharmaceuticals but if you read closely the capabilities and policies you will quickly find a number that will meet those needs. I've found two so far. It will just take some time of the community to come to trust these labs. I give it 6 months. Tops.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    the bad news keeps on coming.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so every address to send the results to is now in the hands of the DEA..

at least it was a timely notice..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

CYP400 is offline Member
    ye everything that they had is in the hands of the usa dea and other agencies, at least hand it to srcs to warn everyone

Elite1287 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

exactly...clean house

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

yes! much respect to Joe Larsen and SRCS, Inc. for coming right out and asking for this information to be spread throughout the community. He's even apologized "for the inconvenience and hassle this is bound to cause" which there was no need for an apology imo. I have lots of respect for them not trying to keep this private.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information