nater is offline New Member

Injection Swelling from Deca...HELP

I am a newbie and need help. I just started taking deca 300mg twice a week with test 400 once. My first deca injection was 5 days ago in my delt. My delt was swelled up and last night after traing it turned completely red all around the site and hurts like a b****. I can barely raise my arm above my head without major pain. I gave my second injection of deca yesterday in my glute and this morning it hurts like a b****. Should I stop? Fake deca? Dont know what to do? Please help this poor old newbie. Oh Im pretty sure Im injecting properly, Im a medic and do it all the time to others..lol...Just need some advice....Thanks guys

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    If you are certain you are injecting properly I would suspect the gear to be the problem.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Is the inject site warm to the touch ??

And do you have a fever ??

Merc.

No fever. The delt was very sore and after training last night it got very red and swelled up. My glute is fine, no redness or selling just sore as shit....But the shoulder will definitely inhibit me from training. Hurts to put a t-shirt on..

per above the site seems slightly warmer than normal and the redness and swelling go down to my bicep and elbow, looks like a minor sunburn. Been taking advil for a couple of days.

brew69420 is offline Junior Member
    I personally feel that the first one in a cycle hurts and turns red at least for me. How many cc's first shot?

brew69420 is offline Junior Member
    Is that 300mg/ml? If so that is pretty strong. I brewed test e at that and it hurt like a ****

Thread Information