flex_w is offline Associate Member

Mixed In 1 bottle

Hey Guys i have the following steroids mixed into the one bottle

250mg/ml Test Enanthate
    250mg/ml Sus250
    50mg/ml Deca 50

20mls of each in the 1 big vial. its all i have and i was wondering would this be good to inject 3 times a week?

gman13 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flex_w
    Hey Guys i have the following steroids mixed into the one bottle

250mg/ml Test Enanthate
    250mg/ml Sus250
    50mg/ml Deca 50

20mls of each in the 1 big vial. its all i have and i was wondering would this be good to inject 3 times a week?
    Well first If I were u I would have probably left them all seperate its just more accurate that way! Now as far as 3times a week if you do get the same amout each time you draw out of the vial you would be getting (if your doing 3cc a week) 750 test e 750 sus and a 150 deca.. thats alot of test and not very much deca mate..

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gman13
    Well first If I were u I would have probably left them all seperate its just more accurate that way! Now as far as 3times a week if you do get the same amout each time you draw out of the vial you would be getting (if your doing 3cc a week) 750 test e 750 sus and a 150 deca.. thats alot of test and not very much deca mate..
    +1. Thats 1500mg of test! And only 150mg Deca . That amount of Deca wont do anything but maybe lube your joints.

flex_w is offline Associate Member
    i can get the same amount all seperate aswell. how much deca would you reccoment i use

CrazyC265 is offline Junior Member
    400-600 mg a week deca ..

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    wow thats some concoction,what u gonna call it

just out of curiosity,whydya mix it?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I wouldn't use it personally, if the oils are different than it won't be a perfect blend, one shot could contain more of one particular compound than the next, you would never know exactly how much of what you were shooting.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    its better that they are separate so you know exactly how much of each compound your putting in

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger
    I wouldn't use it personally, if the oils are different than it won't be a perfect blend, one shot could contain more of one particular compound than the next, you would never know exactly how much of what you were shooting.
    a good heating and swirling would cure that,still its mainly long esterd test with a smidgin of deca ,its 60ml so i wouldnt chuck it id find a use for it

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    a good heating and swirling would cure that,still its mainly long esterd test with a smidgin of deca,its 60ml so i wouldnt chuck it id find a use for it
    that's true, I guess if you heat and swirl each use it would be ok, but I personally wouldn't like the ratio even if evenly mixed. better than nothing I guess, but I like to run deca as high as test, no way to do that with this mix.

Small Guy112 is offline Junior Member
    if you do take it keep us posted. good luck bro

sphincter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Small Guy112 View Post
    if you do take it keep us posted. good luck bro
    +1... this is a wierd mix and the consensus is to get seperate oils so you can properly does the stuff. but if you do decide to use this the nkeep us posted...

Simon Roy is offline New Member
    Guys, I hope your trainning is bether than your math,. becaus injecting 3cc a week is only 250mg of E. 250mg of Sus. and 50mg of dec. Do your math. but on the other hand if your taking 3cc three times a week then u are taking 1500mg test and 150mg Deca . 1500mg of test i a good dose u just need to bring your Deca up to about 600mg...sinc u already mixed it all u should concider bying some more Deca.....

graeme87 is offline Member
    Essentially what you have is a big bottle of test, that amount of deca is negligible, unless of coarse you get tested

Thread Information