Chiploks is offline New Member

My chose would be proviron

I think Proviron would be more suitable for my problem. I' m beginner. Please all who know this thing well, advise the best way, how to take Proviron:
    - one long, many short cycles, how long;
    - how much to take (mg);
    - pauses between cycles;
    - I know Proviron doesn't decrease HPTA function, but does it affect my blood levels of testosterone ;
    - is clomid necessary after cycle;
    - is needed to take natural testosterone boosters during cycles(what's the best? and are they effective if chemical substance is taken);

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    You should read the stickies at the top of the forum, theres a wealth of information.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Dude, proviron isn't directly anabolic at all. Proviron on it's own is strictly an androgenic steroid , that's it. I suggest you do ALOT more research before doing anything...

Also, what are your goals?

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    why would you take proviron by itself?you might get a little harder and your libido might go up a little but that's about it

DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member
    I think this is the same guy who wants to take roids just so he can grow a beard, am I right?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidYork2
    I think this is the same guy who wants to take roids just so he can grow a beard, am I right?
    yep. that shit really works though, I've been doing gear so long I have a beard that goes all the way around down my shoulders and back.

You' re right

Yes! You' re right- I have chosen proviron because it is mainly androgenic (I' m not interested in anabolic steroids , especually, if the' re only anabolic), is 3- 4 times androgenic than Testosterone , HPTA: No, Liver toxic: Low, so, can be Proviron taken alone (without anabolic steroids )? Please write somebody detailed inf. about what I have to know for using this.

What is your age?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw in your other posts that you're 20. I don't think Proviron is going to make you grow a beard to your expectations. Proviron is a DHT, but it's much much milder than our own natural DHT. Try Masteron instead...
    Last edited by Atomini; 10-28-2007 at 12:29 PM.

You' re right, masterone (Drostanolone Propionate ) is astonishingly harmless (like Proviron ), but worse is it' s quite expensive, but Proviron is cheap and often called as "oral masteron ". Proviron is quite androgenic and side effects are minimal. By the way, the strongest androgen available is anadrol -50 (but it has very harmful side effects).
    Guys, don't ask me questions, I want to know how to use that shit.

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    Dude I really think your following the wrong path to grow a beard. The best advice you've gotten is to just wait it out, it will grow eventually. Enjoy the luxury of not having to shave as long as possible.

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiploks
    You' re right, masterone (Drostanolone Propionate ) is astonishingly harmless (like Proviron ), but worse is it' s quite expensive, but Proviron is cheap and often called as "oral masteron ". Proviron is quite androgenic and side effects are minimal. By the way, the strongest androgen available is anadrol -50 (but it has very harmful side effects).
    Guys, don't ask me questions, I want to know how to use that shit.
    if you're gonna take it no matter what then take 50-100mg ed split up into 2 dosages

Thread Information