sphincter is offline Member

Help! trouble urinating with tren & test..

I've been having trouble peeing for the past week ever since being on cycle. It's become really hard for me to start my stream and maintaining it once started. Got my prostate checked recently, when OFF cycle, and everything was fine. The change happened suddenly..
    So, are my urinating problems caused by the tren and test I'm taking?

Missing my ability to

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    start taking 5mg of finasteride ed asap and start slammimg water

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    the prostate has dht receptors. dht is formed from test. higher test, higher dht. Tren is also 5 alpha reduced,similar to dht. High estrogen can also effect the prostate. estro is also formed from test. higher test, higher estro. so this is no suprize..but how old are you?
    Should subside off cycle.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd try some Saw Palmetto before trying Finasteride.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    the prostate has dht receptors. dht is formed from test. higher test, higher dht. Tren is also 5 alpha reduced,similar to dht. High estrogen can also effect the prostate. estro is also formed from test. higher test, higher estro. so this is no suprize..but how old are you?
    Should subside off cycle.

30yo and first time using tren. cycles with test before had no problem.. used test, winny, dbol , etc in the past but now I can't pee. I'll up my water intake as suggested even though I'm already nearly constantly drinking it. would taking more caber and anastrozole help this? I have these on hand but don't have finasteride or saw palmetto handy yet; though Icould, of course, obtain both.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    couple factors here w/ tren , firstly and for most it really seems to dehydrate the fvck outta me (since it seems to increase perspiration) and it also can cause enlarged prostate as stated previous so a combination of high water intake + sawlpalmetto will help drastically

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Ditto...

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    I'd try some Saw Palmetto before trying Finasteride.

cool guys, THANKS so much for all your help and quick responses.. I actually had my wife post this fr me as I was in Vegas for the Vegoose festival and was having a really hard time usingthe damned porta-potties with my going problem and the lines and whatnot.. I will increase water even further and include sam palmetto asap.. what dosing on the saw palmetto?

Thread Information