1-10 - deca @ 600 / wk
    1-10 - test e @ 600 / wk
    11-14 - tren a @ 50 / ed
    11-14 - test p @ 50 / ed

11-14 - t3 @ 25 / ed
    1-14 hcg

pct by anthony roberts... thanks

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont like the long esters at first then short esters at the end i think your trying to combined bulking with cutting...pick one or the other either long esters eat clean and do a lean bulk or short esters eat clean and lean bulk...you can gain lbs and lose bf% i did when i ran test p and tren a for 14 weeks i think that would better suit your goals....

tommik is offline Associate Member
    well I've seen many times that ppl do add short esters at the end of their cycles... bump for more input

yea its not a bad idea to run prop from the last test e shot up to your pct but your totally switching compounds i just think your trying to combine two different cycle goals here which is counter productive

what are your stats and previous cycles?

is it really that bad thing to use 30% of remaining cycle time for cutting? i remember last time i stopped growing around 8-9th week of my cycle... why not to use remaining time to cut?

Quote Originally Posted by tommik View Post
    is it really that bad thing to use 30% of remaining cycle time for cutting? i remember last time i stopped growing around 8-9th week of my cycle... why not to use remaining time to cut?
    dude i just went and looked at your previous threads and you've been told multiple times to stay away from cycling cuz your not ready, your running dosages higher than me and i've done 5 cycles, you dont wanna listen to anyone so heres my advice DONT CYCLE gain naturally, find out what it takes to grow, quit thinkin gear is magical, otherwise its your body do what you want but its gonna be an expensive waste, you do not need that much gear at your size end of story

well.. dunno what did you read but i ran only one cycle test e / deca @ 400mg for 12 weeks.. gained 25lbs and kept everything. It's been 3ish months now after PCT and I'm 5lbs heavier... yes I know by the standards here I'm still far from being ready but I've chosen to reach my goals quicker.

I'm not that novice as you may thing.. chance I kept all the gains and even grew more on PCT.

Thread Information