Facecrash is offline Member

Test-E/Deca PAIN??? weird!

5 weeks into a 14 weeker of;
    1-14 test e 600mg
    1-12 deca 400mg
    1-4 dbol 30mg/day

I just started my 2nd bottle of test-e 300mg/ml and deca 200mg/ml. Last 3 shots have been PAINful. Like, as painful as prop that I've done in the past. I ordered some b-12 which should help. My source is RX. I have a prescription. Why would this happen? Never heard of test-e being this painful. it's my 5th cycle.
    Last edited by Facecrash; 11-01-2007 at 10:39 AM.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you rotating sites? Not that you have to shoot frequently but just curious.

yea man just shoulders and glutes though. So the same site gets it no less than 14 days. I guess the b12 is the way to go. Need to spike my appetite anyway

brew69420 is offline Junior Member
    have you always been running 300mg/ml on the test? I brewed my own at that and ended up having to thin it down cause it hurt for like almost 2 weeks. made me a bit nervous.

yea this is my 5th week in and 2nd bottle of test. the first was the same. I don't know this is brutal and the b12 on backorder. Hopefully it comes soon. DIdn't think I'd need oil with this cycle. Weird cuz the 1st 5 weeks no pain. I'm going to pay closer attention to my injections

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Facecrash View Post
    5 weeks into a 14 weeker of;
    1-14 test e 600mg
    1-12 deca 400mg
    1-4 dbol 30mg/day

I just started my 2nd bottle of test-e 300mg/ml and deca 200mg/ml. Last 3 shows have been PAINful. Like, as painful as prop that I've done in the past. I ordered some b-we which should help. My source is RX. I have a prescription. Why would this happen? Never heard of test-e being this painful. it's my 5th cycle.

That is odd. Just goes to show that even USA pharm grade can sometimes be painful.

Thread Information