Thread: equipoise cycle

bulldogger is offline New Member

equipoise cycle

I've been researching steriods for over a year, trying to find the right one for me. I'm 6'0'' and 187 pounds; I've been lifting hard for a little over 2 yrs. I've reached a point were I can't gain any more weight. I'm a professional steer wrestler (cowboy), wanting to gain a little more strength and size; I feel it will give me a little more of an edge on the competition. I don't want it to be noticeable at first. I've never used steriods before and was thinging of doing an Eq and d-bol cycle cycle.

4 weeks of d-bol @ 15mg a day
    10 weeks of Eq @ 300mg a week

post cycle
    2 weeks of clomid

Qeustion should I use d-bol since it and Eq are similar in chemical struture, or could I get the results I want from just Eq.

davidinvienna is offline Associate Member
    hiya mate - i m pretty much only a novice on all that myself but as far as i can tell from my research as well as what pros told me you should defo include Test since EQ will shut you down.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogger View Post
    I've been researching steriods for over a year, trying to find the right one for me. I'm 6'0'' and 187 pounds; I've been lifting hard for a little over 2 yrs. I've reached a point were I can't gain any more weight. I'm a professional steer wrestler (cowboy), wanting to gain a little more strength and size; I feel it will give me a little more of an edge on the competition. I don't want it to be noticeable at first. I've never used steriods before and was thinging of doing an Eq and d-bol cycle cycle.

post cycle
    2 weeks of clomid

Qeustion should I use d-bol since it and Eq are similar in chemical struture, or could I get the results I want from just Eq.

you could gain alot more if you work on your diet .

to answer your question thats not a good cycle at all bro you should go with a test for first cycle

test e @500 mgs ew for 12 weeks and maybe dbol to kick start....

I don't want to shut down, that's an important function for me. I was trying to stay away from Test because of the water weight.

I've been taken in around 6500 cal a day, and plenty of protein; I watch what I eat and count out the cals, and protiens. It just is'nt working.

Adex can help with the water weight in case u ll b usin Test E ... worked well for me

I don't want to shut down, that's an important function for me. I was trying to stay away from Test because of the water weight.
    what would you rather have warter weight(use an ai for this and you wont have any problems)or no sex drive and no hard on,s?

all aas shuts youdown bro its the way you run it that determans your out come ..

test cyce would be far far better that eq,dbol cycle...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    any aas will shut you down

dbol will make you bloat more then test!!

you say you dont wanna be noticable then why would you run dbol and blow up literally overnight

you can run EQ by itself but the gains will be minimal and could easily be obtained with a solid diet

I've been taken in around 6500 cal a day, and plenty of protein; I watch what I eat and count out the cals, and protiens. It just is'nt working.
    your BMR is probably somewhere around 2800-3000 calories a day, I seriously doubt you cant gain weight with 6,500 calories a day. If you cant then eat 7,000 calories

could i gain 15 to 20 pounds on EQ alone.

could i gain 15 to 20 pounds on EQ alone.
    yes but its all down to diet,training and of course the most important PCT

but its an awfull cycle too run ,add some test @ 250mgs ew and it will be 10x better

But if I added the test how big would I get and how much would I keep.

that all depends on what you eat, how much of it you eat, your training routine and not to forget - your PCT

the gear will help, but the basics will need to be up to scratch otherwise you ll just end up wastin your money as well as being disappointed in the end for not achieving what you may have expected...

sorry - quick Q there ...

r u sure that at 6ft and "only" 187lbs you couldn't gain more naturally? and how old are you if i may ask?

But if I added the test how big would I get and how much would I keep.
    if you are asking questions like this you are not ready for aas.........

I'm 23 yrs. old , 100% positive 6'0'' 187. Man I eat like crazy, drink the muscle milk from GNC 3 time daily. I was gaining small amounts, and now i've been sitting at 187 for about 2 months. I'm tried of busting ass, and no results.

I'm 23 yrs. old , 100% positive 6'0'' 187. Man I eat like crazy, drink the muscle milk from GNC 3 time daily. I was gaining small amounts, and now i've been sitting at 187 for about 2 months. I'm tried of busting ass, and no results.
    answer thses questions please.....

what do you expect from useing steroids ?

are you eating 7-8 meals every day?

you honestly think that steroids is the onlyy way you can gain weight?

i know you aint gna be happy bout this answer and i m pretty positive u wont take the advice but i ll go out on a limb .... at 23 ur nat test levels should by all means be more than fine and i am sure that with changing ur diet and training routine u ll still b able to gain more.
    personally i wouldn't touch AAS at ur age yet - but like said, at the end of the day it's ur body and ur decision.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

post cycle
    2 weeks of clomid

Not enough d-bol but you don't really need it if it's your first cycle,you wanna use the least amount of gear as long as you can if it's going to be a part of your training.

A nice little cherry breakin cycle would be just susstanon for 10 weeks pyrimad throughout like this.

Weeks 1-2-250mgs every monday
    Weeks 3-5-500
    Weeks 6-8-500
    Weeks 9-10-250

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    Not enough d-bol but you don't really need it if it's your first cycle,you wanna use the least amount of gear as long as you can if it's going to be a part of your training.

A nice little cherry breakin cycle would be just susstanon for 10 weeks pyrimad throughout like this.

Weeks 1-2-250mgs every monday
    Weeks 3-5-500
    Weeks 6-8-500
    Weeks 9-10-250

not a good way to run sust at all ,sorry bro but thats not the best advise....

I'm a professional steer wrestler (cowboy), I need a little more wieght a strength, I'm pretty good at what I do, But more size and strength could put me over the top, and almost unbeatable. I eat 6 to 7 times a day. I know I can gain wieght other ways, but I don't want to wait. It's not about my looks or anything, I have worked all my life being a rodeo cowboy, lifting wieghts, praticing. I just want to be the best. Perfection, it sucks.

I'm a professional steer wrestler (cowboy), I need a little more wieght a strength, I'm pretty good at what I do, But more size and strength could put me over the top, and almost unbeatable. I eat 6 to 7 times a day. I know I can gain wieght other ways, but I don't want to wait. It's not about my looks or anything, I have worked all my life being a rodeo cowboy, lifting wieghts, praticing. I just want to be the best. Perfection, it sucks.
    test e @ 500mgs ew split into 2 shots 250 mgs monday and same on thurseday.do this for 12 weeks with a good 7-8 meal ed and a good pct and you could gain 20-25lbs.....

I know I'm going back to an old subject, But why is EQ such a bad cycle, doesnt it promote slow gains but effective. It's also a mild AAS, with hardly no water retention and side effects as other AAS, I know it increases RBC and can have other effects, like a limp dick. I thought it was the one for me. I'm seconded guessing now. When and if I do this it is going to be the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by nowdenlid View Post
    That's how I ran my first cycle I was good.

Yeah I should've mentioned not to do that it's just what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by nowdenlid View Post
    Cause of the prop in it?

That's how I ran my first cycle I was good.

Yeah I should've mentioned not to do that it's just what I did.
    ya my first cycle was sust too..

weeks 1-6 250mgs ew

weeks 6-12 250mgs eod

gained 36lbs on that cycle and kept 24 with no pct.....

Cause of the prop in it?
    yer and its just overall better to keep shot eod with sust

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Hey Cowboy,
    I feel your pain in a way cause I'm a big fan of the sport. My advice is to listen to the guys on here, most of 'em know what they are talking about. I know you've done some research based on your questiions, I suggest to also search this site with those same questions plus the new ones you've now thought of. After that readdress any other questions and concerns on the forum. I'll keep you in my thoughts and good luck cowboy.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

post cycle
    2 weeks of clomid

I think an ANAVAR and creatine cycle may be more suitable for your needs

EQ at 400-500mg a week with a low dose of test 250mg a week will be optimal for what your looking for

Thread Information