Thread: How do you know

moush is offline Senior Member

How do you know

If its too late to take nolvadex for gyno issues? If those initial signs (puffyness, sensitive,) are there and you take nolvadex will they go back to normal? What else can you do or take to help it?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    no its not too late. Nolvadex is however a serm. a selectove estrogen receptor modulator. This will help but not solve the root of your problem (estrogen). You need an ai, like letro, adex, etc

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    keep in mind gyno needs estrogen as well as Igf-1, progesterone and GH to form..

Although estrogens and progestogens are vital to mammary growth, they are ineffective in the absence of anterior pituitary hormones. Thus, neither estrogen alone nor estrogen plus progesterone can sustain breast development without other mediators, such as GH and IGF-1, as confirmed by studies involving the administration of estrogen and GH to hypophysectomized and oophorectomized female rats, which resulted in breast ductal development. The GH effects on ductal growth are mediated through stimulation of IGF-1. This is demonstrated by studies of estrogen and GH administration to IGF-1 knockout rats that showed significantly decreased mammary development when compared to age-matched IGF-1- intact controls. Combined estrogen and IGF-1 treatment in these IGF-1 knockout rats restored mammary growth.

Gynecomastia: Etiology, Diagnosis, And Treatment

Merc.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    keep in mind gyno needs estrogen as well as Igf-1, progesterone and GH to form..

Although estrogens and progestogens are vital to mammary growth, they are ineffective in the absence of anterior pituitary hormones. Thus, neither estrogen alone nor estrogen plus progesterone can sustain breast development without other mediators, such as GH and IGF-1, as confirmed by studies involving the administration of estrogen and GH to hypophysectomized and oophorectomized female rats, which resulted in breast ductal development. The GH effects on ductal growth are mediated through stimulation of IGF-1. This is demonstrated by studies of estrogen and GH administration to IGF-1 knockout rats that showed significantly decreased mammary development when compared to age-matched IGF-1- intact controls. Combined estrogen and IGF-1 treatment in these IGF-1 knockout rats restored mammary growth.

Gynecomastia: Etiology, Diagnosis, And Treatment

Merc.

nice post Merc!!!

would aromasin work? which would be best to get to the root of the problem? a-dex, letro, etc?? please let me know asap...ive done 5 cycles and this is the first time this is happening so i want to solve it ASAP!

also my PCT will be Aromasin for 4 weeks at 20-25mg with nolvadex at 25 mg ED

could i use aromasin during cycle and PCT?? if so what would the dosages be for each?

JasonR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    no its not too late. Nolvadex is however a serm. a selectove estrogen receptor modulator. This will help but not solve the root of your problem (estrogen). You need an ai, like letro, adex, etc
    I have lumps, im 3 weeks on nolva now and they got shrunk in half.. i have 2 months to go and im just starting to recover from my cycle (starting to get horny-- test is going up)
    I wish I had Letro- but if the nolva is working and i can avoid the over powered Letro, thats great.

bump for any other opinions, comments, help, etc

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Check your pm's moush ...

hey Merc...check your pm's

Thread Information