JD1928 is offline New Member

Lean Muscle Gain Cycle???

Hey guys,
    I have done few cycles in my past......Test Cyp/Deca , Test Enant/Winny,

And I have done a ton of reading and have heard many different things....and I am looking for suggestions. This is what I am looking to accomplish.....I want to gain 10-15 lbs of LEAN muscle with as little water retention as possible and I dont want to have sexual dysfunction.......can you guys help?

Thanks

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR,

Nobody is going to put a cycle together for you. You must do your research, understand about diet, training and only after about steroids .

When looking into different drugs, try to understand how they work, possible sides, common dosages and stacking. Only after doing this you can be able to plan your own cycle and post it here for critique.

Try doing this and come up with specific questions.

Good luck.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    What kind of gains did you have from your previous cycles? Did you do a cycle before? Because your question doesnt make much sense to me, you say you have done a few cycles in the past but then ask how you can gain 10-15 lbs in lean mass without disfunction.
    Cyp is basically the same as test enth and i did an enth and decca cycle and gained around 25-27 lbs of lean mass net. I lost a couple of pounds of fat too.

how old are you? What are your stats, height, weight, AGE, cycle experiance, # of cycles,?

JD1928 is offline New Member
    I am 35 yrs old......last cycle I did was with Test Cyp/Deca /ending with Winny, I had good gains.....like 20lbs, but I held considerable bloat which I want to avoid......like i already said......looking for 10-15 lbs lean muscle with very little water retention and no sexual dysfuntion......I am just asking for some recommendations of cycles that you all may have done to acheive what I am looking for.....

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Test E, EQ, Var

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency View Post
    Test E, EQ, Var
    If you bloat easily add Adex to that.

Its a give and take world dude, performance always demands sacrifice thats my motto I go by now. That cycle proposed by consistency will do fine.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    try test prop, eq, and var, you should'nt have bloat problem with this cycle

green22 is offline Senior Member
    whats your bf% if your carrying to much you will like bloated no mater what you take. And the sexual side are prob. all mental.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    whats your bf% if your carrying to much you will like bloated no mater what you take. And the sexual side are prob. all mental.
    makes no sense?

Thread Information