Clover G is offline New Member

help a newb get big

so i jsut signed up today to ask everyone here for soem advice. im only 5'11 and weigh 140. i cant gain weight no matter how much i eat or work out. so i am going to start my first cycle in about a month im jsut making sure im prepping myself before i start. i need alot of advice because i dont know to much but i dont need everyone telling me its bad im aware of alot of things that it does to your body i jsut need to know more about dieting and lifting weights.. what will be the best thign for my first cycle to start off on that will help gain weight fast and make it muscle even faster.. im trying to work out as much as i can now before i start so i jsut need to know exactly what is is i will need to take for my first cycle weekly.. and if anyone could please message me on AIM it woyuld be highly appreciated my screen name is "Clover G FsK" ... but if someone could please tell me a very good first cycle to buy and everything i will need. and is it safe to buy online or do i have to find a local source because nobody i know is into roids.. and untill then what could i buy in health stores to prep myself fast for weight gain and muscle gain? it short terms whats best for first cycle? please be specific with every detail. and for the next month what are good things to buy at health stores for weight gain and muscle gain fast?

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    5'11 just aint cuttin it bro. you should be able to gain big with food and ancillary supps.
    First off:
    Training:
    DIET:
    when you say you "want to put on weight and turn it into muscle even faster" That depends on your diet how much you are going to gain.

FIRST CYCLE:
    A long estered test (Test E or C) 500mg/wk (250 every 3.5 days)

Sort out your PCT

Instead or health stores, make it grocery stores. Sort out your diet of you wont gain a thing.

Thread Information