Thread: 2nd cycle

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle

Last year I did my first cycle and now I'm getting ready to do my second. My first one, I used Sustanon 250 for 8 weeks, which probably wasn't the best choice of test, with d-bol kick start for 4 weeks.

anyway, I would like my next cycle to be something like this:

Week 1-8 Test Prop 150mg EOD (525/week)
    Week 1-6 Turnibol 50mg/day
    Week 1-8 Liquidex .25mg/day
    and I havent planned my PCT yet, but will before I start. Probably be a 4 week combo of Clomid/Nolva.

I guess my question is, I have 10 amps of Sustanon someone gave me (old workout partner owed me some) could I effectively incorporate these in my cycle, or should I just hold onto them for another cycle? Or would cutting my test prop to 100mg eod and then add 62.5mg (1/4ml) of sustanon eod? work out fine? I'm going for a fairly lean bulk opposed to just a bulk like last time.

I'm 6'0 214 if anyone needed that.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    My advices:
    go with the cycle you writed, even if I'd substitute the turni with some winny tabs; save the sust for the next bulk, because 1ml/week won't give you the difference...
    CL

Why would you pick winny over turnibol? What dose would you recommend winny at?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Winny is widely more used and stacked in cycles...it's often the key for a cutting cycle. 50mg/day

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Save the Sust, there's no need for it here.
    I'm a T-bol fan, the stuff is great. Winny is cool to as stated by Chuck, but many people have hair and joint issues with it. Both are really good, Tbol will give you a little more lbm though.
    Why only an eight weeker? The dosages don't reflect a heavy-short cycle. Consider extending it to at least ten.
    Lastly, there's no real need for both SERMS for Prop/Tbol. Given a choice most opt for Nolva's lower dosage.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

I think I am going to stick with the T-bol. I have a few joint issues and I'm not sure if Glucosamine/Chondrotin/EFA are going to be adequate enough to combat any sides of winny.

I might as well do a 10 or 12 weeker, I'll have enough gear on hand to do so.

Also, are you saying Nolva alone would be an effect PCT for this cycle and drop the liquidex from the cycle?

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. Since I finished my last cycle I haven't really kept current with anything and forgot a lot off my prior research.

bump

Thread Information