Thread: help

usmcpunk911 is offline Junior Member

help

hey im 23 just moved to So Cal iv been working out for 4 years @ about 14 % bf need advice on my first cycle im thinking of doing tren only with clomid for pct what do you think ?? Should I stack it with something cuz i don’t want to over do it any suggestions???

Edited. Read the board rules. Do not ask for a source your you will be banned.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Your thread is a mess from beggining to end.

First of all you don't have a clue about steroids , so I would suggest you to stick around and read, because no one is going to put a cycle together for you if you don't show a minimum of knowledge on the subject.

Second, trenbolone is a very harsh compound and should only be run by someone with some experience with steroids. One other thing is that it shuts your natural test production hard and fast so it should never be run by itself if you still want to have some sex life (unless you are a passive homossexual).

Third... Go read the rules. You shouldn't ask for sources in the open forum.

Kingweb50 is offline Member
    You do not want to use tren by itself you will need to add some test into your cycle atleast at a hrt dose and if this is your first cycle I would not recomend tren you should do a basic cycle of something like test e 500mg/w for 12 weeks. I also would read into pct a little more if you are even considering using a 19nor compound such as tren

Kingweb50 is offline Member
    ok ^^^ you beat me to it hugo.

YouAintKnow330 is offline Associate Member
    Research...Research...Research...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    This is your second post so far asking for a source, read the rules before posting or you will be banned.

Thread Information