redc12 is offline New Member

Oral Turinabol - first cycle ever!

Hello everyone!

I've been training for the last 3 years. I'm a pretty tall guy and I weigh 99 kg's (around 220 lbs). I want to cut the fat without losing muscles, and maybe even gain some muscles and up my strength.

I was thinking about turinabol for 6 weeks, 50mg per day. after that, 4 weeks of nolvadex :
    week 1: 40 mg
    week 2: 30 mg
    week 3: 20 mg
    week 4: 10 mg

and during all these 10 week (6 turinabol + 4 nolvadex as PCT), taking milk whistle with it.

I was thinking about 1000 kcal deficit/day. this way I think I can lose 6-7% precent of fat, not losing muscle (maybe even gaining some?) and like I said before - upping my strength.

I do not want to take clomid because I heard it's bad for your eyes.

Does this look good to you? any side-effects I'm must be aware of (googled the terms, but still, your experience is invaluable)?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I'd be more interested in your diet plan and exercise routine

(rather than just 1000 cal deficit) fats, and meal composition

I don't like tbol as the only steroid , it compliments well with others, but again, it depends on what you hope to accomplish..

what you have described can be obtained with OTC supplements..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

thanks.

my diet is consisted of 6-7 meals per day. lots of protein, lots of efa's. taking glucosamine, zinc, magnesium and calcium.

as for training - I'm still not sure. should I follow the routine described in the main page of this site? or should I go on with my 5x5?

p.s - as for what I'm trying to accomplish - just maximum hotness lol. you know, the stupid beach look.
    Last edited by redc12; 11-03-2007 at 09:57 AM.

depends on the routine..

is 5x5 the only routine you know?? if you continue to grow on it then yes.. but it would be best if you change it up every 8 weeks or so..

works for me..

6% is only 14 lbs.. very doable, but in my experience Tbol makes me hold water, so something that will shed that bloated look is a plus..

Your PCT might work, the issue is you don't know until you try it, everyone is different..

Most of the extensive pct's listed on this site will be for full recovery, and are for people that run full cycles that are completely suppressed, so the only way to know for sure is to try your coarse and see if it works for you, via blood work..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

I pretty much stalled on my 5x5. ofcourse I can tweak it/resert/change variables, but maybe the routine here on the main page is better for people on the juice. what you think?

When doing a routine, i use static training, but only for 4 weeks.. or i will do HIT training..

this fall i will be trying the SlingShot routine, but only after workingout in my normal routine for 8-12 weeks..

Rules

Thread Information