porrotu is offline New Member

Need some Serious Help

Hi there to everyone some help would be greatly appreciated. First of all please don't flame me etc.. lol Anyway ill go to the point i'm currently 25 6"0 and I used to weigh 325 pounds. I'm currently at 250 Ive lost all the weight eating 6-8 meals a day and doing cardio everyday. I also do light weights 3 times a week at a local gym. Ive been doing reading all the newb articles and read alot about Deca -Durabolin and Winstrol . I'm interested in being ripped not bulking up. Now to the questions.
    1. Should I lose more weight to start a cycle?
    2. If i could start a cycle where should I start?
    3. Any other comments or suggestions is greatly appreciated or if you need any other info I would gladly tell you.

One more thing ive lost all the weight without the help of fat burners or any pills

zummer is offline Junior Member
    What is your bf%? How many years have you been lifting? What does your diet look like?

From what i see your not ready for AAS IMO

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    you probably need to lose 25-40 more lbs before you start aas. More fat=more chance for gyno
    you dont need aas to get ripped. People that use aas to cut up are super concerned with not losing any muscle. at 250 at 6 feet, your main concern should be diet and then after that fat loss. good luck bro

simm is offline Senior Member
    Forget the gear for awhile mate..You can easily cut more bf without any...Well done on shedding that weight so far!!!

porrotu is offline New Member
    Thanks for the response Ive been lifting for 7 months now but my routine is mainly low weight with lots of reps. When I first started I was wei***ng 325lbs with 32.2% body fat now im around 250 and the last time I checked in the gym I was at 24.1% body fat. My diet is basicly a low calorie diet a normal day for me would be

Meal 1

4 Egg Whites with 1 slice of Bread

Snack

Any Granola Bar

Meal 2

Either Chicken or Meat with a small baked potato

Snack 2

Any fruit or a Protein Shake (With water not milk)

Meal 3

Salad or Any Vegetables without Dressing
    I usually put some honey mustard on it.

This is a somewhat rough draft but somethings to point out. I'm drinking 2 protein shakes a day 1 b4 workout and 1 after workout and I'm drinking exactly 1 gallon of water per day right now if you want the brand of the protein shake I can tell you If you must know. If there is anything else you guys need please point it out for me and once again thanks. In total i usually eat for 6-8 meals a day and in calories I usually im around 1400-1600
    Last edited by porrotu; 11-03-2007 at 01:52 PM.

Thread Information