ramsay_1 is offline Associate Member

Deca dick help!!!!

Ive been taking 400mg deca and 750mg sus a week for the last month. ive been finding it hard to get an errection. normally i have them all the time but not any more. as of today ive dropped the deca and was wondering what is the best method of getting my libido back. Caber???

Will be doing a PCT of HCG , nolva and clomid.

any help please guys

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    caber will help. are you sure your test is correctly dosed? you shouldnt have any peckerproblems when you are using that much test

ye its def ok. im pretty sure deca dick is caused by the prolactin/progesterone from the deca, so no matter how much test you use deca dick can still happen.

ive read on here though people havnt got there libido back for 10 months after a cycle with deca in, so im thinking caber should really help along with a good PCT.

Has any1 been in this situation and used caber????

stuuyh is offline Junior Member
    i have been there....it turned out my test was crap......even though i was assured it was good gear,i changed from test enth and went on to sus and no probs anymore.....try changing your test,deca will lower t3 and cause prolactin,but with that much test shouldnt affect you really, and ive never used caber

well im coming off my cycle in 2 weeks so i dont think theres much point changing gear now.

think im just going to try caber, but i want to hear some feedback if any1 else has used it!!!!!!!!!!!

stuuyh is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsay_1 View Post
    well im coming off my cycle in 2 weeks so i dont think theres much point changing gear now.
    id still change it to just see if that was the problem.

Thread Information