Thread: mixing

power10er is offline Junior Member

mixing

I have heard thru the grapevine about not mixing different drugs in the syringe but I havent found any real info on it. Is there really a danger to this? Is there a general rule. It would obviously cut down on the number of injections which is a plus but I dont want to hamper or hurt anything else.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by power10er View Post
    I have heard thru the grapevine about not mixing different drugs in the syringe but I havent found any real info on it. Is there really a danger to this? Is there a general rule. It would obviously cut down on the number of injections which is a plus but I dont want to hamper or hurt anything else.
    It appears your grapevine is wrong. If you are talking about aas then yes you can mix them. Just keep oil suspended with oil and water with water.

That is good to know. I didnt think that it made sense based on the compostitions of most of them but I wanted to be sure.

Would you mind giving me your advice on a cycle I am trying to put together?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by power10er View Post
    Most oil based drugs,,,TEST,EQ,DECA , etc...can be combined and injected at same time.,,no probblem.

Thread Information