power10er is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Cycle Advice Please??!!

I am 6'1" 180 lbs 30 y/o BF% 14-16 (guess based on appearance and last BF test)
    My goal is lean mass. I want to put on as much size as possible while maintaining the least amount of bloating and water retention.

ALL ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!
    I am still debating 8 or 10 weeks?[*]Weeks 1 - 10 Test Enan @ 500mg/wk[*]Weeks 1 - 10 EQ @ 400mg/wk[*]Weeks 1 - 10 Winny @ 50mg/ed[*]I am contemplating running Tren Enan or Clen but this is where I need suggestions cause I have never used either. I am leaning towards the Tren due to the heart enlarging possibility of Clen.

My PCT...I stole this from one of the newbie posts. It makes great sense to me.[*]Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex [*]Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex [*]Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

FreaksAllWeek is offline New Member
    if your worried about anything happening to your heart forget about the clen and tren . Both tend to cause hypertension. If you are merely looking to put on some good qaulity lean mass. Run your Test E at 500 mgs/week and the EQ at 400 mgs/week. I love EQ and have always had good results. My first cycle involiving EQ was Test E 600 mgs/ week for 12 weeks and EQ 400 mg/week for 12 weeks. Ideally you would want to run the test and extra week past the EQ and the start you clomid therapy as scheduled. I had great gains from this. I jumped started the cycle with 4 weeks of d-bol as well. at 50 mgs/day.

I dont believe it would be necessary to run both clomid and nolvadex . I believe running your AI up to PCT and then 300 mgs of clomid day 1, 2-7 150 and 8-21 100 mgs should be sufficient. Just my thoughts

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your best bet is to begin dieting now, get your body fat down to around 10 percent - then jump on a cycle. If you start now, you can easily get up to 18-20 percent - which is not a good fat-to-muscle ratio for a bodybuilder. In fact, you should allow yourself to gain a few percent while trying to maximize muscle growth while on cycle. If you start with too much fat, your going to end up restricting calories and then all that gear will be for nothing. Plus, studies show that weight gained by lean people is mostly muscle, whereas overweight people gain more fat - it's the fat gets fatter thing.

As far as duration, if you start cutting for a few weeks first, you should see a nice rebound since your metabolism will be better prepared to properly partion calories and your body will be more accepting to a growth spurt. Ride the cycle open ended... come off once the benefits start to diminish... when you start to notice less bodyweight and strength gains... get off and recover.

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    what's your cycle experience and what's your diet like now? be honest

Quote Originally Posted by ricker35910 View Post
    This will be my second cycle. I ran 12 weeks of Test Enan alone a little over a year ago. I trained HARD too. I had incredible results, but unfortunately I had not done my homework and did little to no PCT and lost majority of my gains. I let a lot of it turn to fat.
    I have just finished a hard physician assisted diet (including adapex) and I have dropped just under 50lbs. Like I mentioned I am 6'1" 180lbs. I am slowly incorporating more calories and carbs into my diet now as I pick up my training. My cardio and weight training are not completely back to where I want them but I am getting there. I dont plan to start this cycle until I get all my gear and get my training back into shape.

Quote Originally Posted by FreaksAllWeek View Post
    if your worried about anything happening to your heart forget about the clen and tren . Both tend to cause hypertension. If you are merely looking to put on some good qaulity lean mass. Run your Test E at 500 mgs/week and the EQ at 400 mgs/week. I love EQ and have always had good results. My first cycle involiving EQ was Test E 600 mgs/ week for 12 weeks and EQ 400 mg/week for 12 weeks. Ideally you would want to run the test and extra week past the EQ and the start you clomid therapy as scheduled. I had great gains from this. I jumped started the cycle with 4 weeks of d-bol as well. at 50 mgs/day.

I dont believe it would be necessary to run both clomid and nolvadex. I believe running your AI up to PCT and then 300 mgs of clomid day 1, 2-7 150 and 8-21 100 mgs should be sufficient. Just my thoughts
    I deal with hypertention now anyway. I am on a daily beta blocker. Do you think that will help with the effects of the tren??

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Your best bet is to begin dieting now, get your body fat down to around 10 percent - then jump on a cycle. If you start now, you can easily get up to 18-20 percent - which is not a good fat-to-muscle ratio for a bodybuilder. In fact, you should allow yourself to gain a few percent while trying to maximize muscle growth while on cycle. If you start with too much fat, your going to end up restricting calories and then all that gear will be for nothing. Plus, studies show that weight gained by lean people is mostly muscle, whereas overweight people gain more fat - it's the fat gets fatter thing.

As far as duration, if you start cutting for a few weeks first, you should see a nice rebound since your metabolism will be better prepared to properly partion calories and your body will be more accepting to a growth spurt. Ride the cycle open ended... come off once the benefits start to diminish... when you start to notice less bodyweight and strength gains... get off and recover.
    Makes great sense. Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by FreaksAllWeek View Post

I dont believe it would be necessary to run both clomid and nolvadex. I believe running your AI up to PCT and then 300 mgs of clomid day 1, 2-7 150 and 8-21 100 mgs should be sufficient. Just my thoughts
    Any other thoughts on this reply? Especially about the PCT??

Quote Originally Posted by ricker35910 View Post
    You out there tonigh??

Thread Information