Thread: Gyno or not

ROBOCOP is offline Member

Gyno or not

Ive just started to develop a sore left nipple. Its pretty painfull, especially when I get them tweeked by the lady!!!!!!
    Anyway, is this the start of gyno and if so what can I do about preventing it?Thanks alot

ANALISTOPS is offline New Member
    From what I read on this site , it seems Nolvadex seems the go for your gyno issues.

http://www.steroid.com/Nolvadex.php

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    from my own experience i have to say take the nolva but get ur hands on arimidex ASAP at 0,5mg/ed

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    letro

house71 is offline Associate Member
    letro is great

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    C_Binos Gyno Reversal Guide:

All you need to know about GYNO.

house71 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post

you took the words right out of my mouth....very good post...

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post

Great post, thanks guys

Ok, ive ordered the letro and it should be here in a week. Im gonna have a go at Bino's reversal guide and see how I go. Does anybody know when I should stop the letro. I know that when the gyno symptoms are gone I taper the letro down to around .25mg and run that dosage as a maintenance for the rest of the cycle. I just need to know at what point I stop using the letro,,,at the end of the cycle, or up to the start of my pct??
    Thanks

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    If you are seeing signs of gyno, then go for the letro. You can never be to careful. It is very strong so don't over due it on the dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP View Post
    Ok, ive ordered the letro and it should be here in a week. Im gonna have a go at Bino's reversal guide and see how I go. Does anybody know when I should stop the letro. I know that when the gyno symptoms are gone I taper the letro down to around .25mg and run that dosage as a maintenance for the rest of the cycle. I just need to know at what point I stop using the letro,,,at the end of the cycle, or up to the start of my pct??
    Thanks
    Can anyone give me the answer to this? Im taking 40mg of nolva at the minute while I wait for my letro to arrive. The pain is still there but I aint sure if thats just from working chest hard, in my head or the gyno aint getting better. (Im sticking my head in the sand at the minute and dont want to physically check,,,,stupid I know). Ive been taking the 40mg nolva for about 3 days now and I realise that I wont see any improvement in such a short space of time but I am genuinely concerned. Also,,,,im a bit concerned on the rebound effects of letro! Anyone give me advice on this aswell????? Thanks guys

Ok, so I finally had another check and I have two lumps under each nipple. The pain is lessening but lumps are still there!

Anyone know how long to run the maintenance phase of letro for,,,, once/if the gyno disappears and what the rebound effects actually are??
    Last edited by ROBOCOP; 11-09-2007 at 05:14 AM.

Roidal is offline Associate Member
    Probably thoughout your cycle, and untill you start the pct.

wingman2468 is offline New Member
    Letro cleared my gyno up great. I stayed on a maintenance dose for a couple of months and started to get very stiff joints. At the time I did not realize the femera was the culprit but as soon as I stopped the letro the knee / joint pain went away. Now I only add letro to my cycle when I have actual symptoms of gyno.

my .02

Im still waiting for my letro to arrive. Really keen to start it. Someone has given me another substance that supposedly clears gyno up, but I cant think for the life of me what it is. I cant get hold of him to find the name of it at the minute but when I do ill post it and see what you guys think.

JasonR is offline Member
    nolva worked just fine for me... cant see the diff.. nolva blocks the estro from binding to its receptor in the breast tissue.. so the lumps should be gone.
    however u may think its not working because it causes the nipple to swell a bit and give u "fake" gyno which is cleared after u lay off the nolva and let ur body balance itself.
    am no doc, but i think ppl "believe" letro works beter for them is because there nothing to bind to the receptor, so the nipple looks small and neat. but with nolva its not the case.. a fake estro is binding to the receptor.. giving u a fake gyno.

just my opinion and experience.. aint no doc.

I appreciate your input. Im a week in taking the nolva at 40mg ED. My right side seems to have cleared a little but not so with the left. One of the lumps seem more prominent and I dont have to search too hard to feel it. Pain is still there also. I cant do a lot else at the minute cos the letro still hasnt arrived.

JasonR is offline Member
    it's ok... just keep taking the nolva until the letro arrives- then you can use that C-Bino protocol (fortunately nolva alone solved it for me, but it took a lil over a month, still though, if you can avoid using the very powerful letro, do so- it has alot of sides)
    see if that nolva works for u till the letro arrives- if u feel no improvement take the letro and get it over it.

i'd stop the cycle if ur on... next time u'll know that you need estro protection while on ...

ur gonna be fine.
    Last edited by JasonR; 11-12-2007 at 06:52 AM.

Thanks bro

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with the Letro.

The update on the use of nolva seems pretty encouraging at the minute. Ive still not had my letro delivered so ive continued taking nolva at 60mg a day. The second lump in my left nipple is almost gone. Theres still one there but if this is working then I guess its a slow process and they'll disappear one at a time. The pain is nowhere near as bad either. Im not sure if I should continue with the nolva when the letro arrives or not! Ill see how it goes over the next week. Im about 10 days in with the nolva.

JasonR is offline Member
    give it time...
    if you can make it go away with the nolva, save the letro for on cycle protection or something.. letro has side effects.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP View Post
    The update on the use of nolva seems pretty encouraging at the minute. Ive still not had my letro delivered so ive continued taking nolva at 60mg a day. The second lump in my left nipple is almost gone. Theres still one there but if this is working then I guess its a slow process and they'll disappear one at a time. The pain is nowhere near as bad either. Im not sure if I should continue with the nolva when the letro arrives or not! Ill see how it goes over the next week. Im about 10 days in with the nolva.
    are you still on your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4 View Post
    are you still on your cycle?
    Yeah, 7 weeks in of 500mg test e and 400mg deca

nickel123 is offline New Member
    how long after your nipples hurting did u get lumps?? my nipples have been really sore for 4 days but still no lumps

Would have been around a week or so before I felt the lumps. Problem is,,,,Im not quite sure just how well I checked for lumps in the first place. Really check closely bro. Gently squeeze th eflesh around the nipple so you can feel whats behind. The lumps may not be exactly behind the nipple themselves, but slightly to one or either side. They will feel like small peas. They will then eventually be easier to feel if the problem worsens in that you will only have to press the area surrounding the nipple and you will feel the lumps. If you cant feel any lumps just keep taking the nolva throughout the remainder of your cycle.

ya i started nolva 5 days ago so i hope it gets better or atleats not any worse

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolva solves all my gyno issues even when running 19nors.

so i felt for gyno again today and have it....i only have 15 20mg tabs left...... i no thats not enough so im going to order letro right now.....how should i use my last 15...40mg a day or is 20mg enough untill the letro arrives......i have stopped my cycle as well

Theres no question that you should def keep taking the nolva till the letro arrives. Read up on the effects of letro and be careful. I still havent had my letro yet???????????trying to get to the bottom of that though,,,,,,,,,but the nolva seems to be working. Im down to 40mg a day and the lumps are def slightly smaller now. Im still running my cycle so im gonna see how I do?

Thread Information