lil-SLIM is offline Member

masteron during pct?

could you use mast during pct?

i think I know the answer but was just wondering

goose is offline Banned
    No Way!!!!!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    was your rational because proviron , another dht, is used in some pct?
    If so i understand , but im gonna say no. And even with proviron, though some guys supposedly have success with this, i still dont like that either.
    Heres why: Both estrogen and dht are suppressive the HPTA. We all have known very well that estrogen is for awhile. Recently though anthony roberts work suggests that finasteride keeps LH levels up because it lowers DHT, making the case that dht can suppress the HPTA somewhat.
    If you wanna be on something during pct, gh, igf1, and the like would be the way to go IMO to retain gains

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    proviron was my reasoning but i figured no was the answer

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Proviron is readily deactivated, which does not happen with masteron . This means that proviron will not even reach the AR (yes, that's why you don't get any gains from proviron) making it a non supperssive drug at commomn dosages. The same does not happen with masteron.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    was your rational because proviron , another dht, is used in some pct?
    If so i understand , but im gonna say no. And even with proviron, though some guys supposedly have success with this, i still dont like that either.
    Heres why: Both estrogen and dht are suppressive the HPTA. We all have known very well that estrogen is for awhile. Recently though anthony roberts work suggests that finasteride keeps LH levels up because it lowers DHT, making the case that dht can suppress the HPTA somewhat.
    If you wanna be on something during pct, gh, igf1, and the like would be the way to go IMO to retain gains
    Actually, studies have shown that proviron in dosages lower than 100mg per day do not inhibit the HPTA, simply because it never reaches the androgen receptor on muscle tissue because it is deactivated by 3-alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase before it even reaches the receptor.

goose is offline Banned
    I would still not use proviron in PCT,I think every androgen inhibits the HPTA, but it depends on variables like binding affinity, dose, etc

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    how about no!!!!... don't use the proviron either....

JasonR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Actually, studies have shown that proviron in dosages lower than 100mg per day do not inhibit the HPTA, simply because it never reaches the androgen receptor on muscle tissue because it is deactivated by 3-alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase before it even reaches the receptor.
    does it still bind to the aromatase enzyme though, and does it do it like masteron ?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    does it still bind to the aromatase enzyme though, and does it do it like masteron ?
    Yes it does. That's it's primary job.

The effect of mesterolone on sperm count, on serum follicle stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, plasma testosterone and outcome in idiopathic oligospermic men.

Varma TR, Patel RH.

Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, St. George's Hospital Medical School London, U.K.

Two hundred fifty subfertile men with idiopathic oligospermia (count less than 20 million/ml) were treated with mesterolone (100-150 mg/day) for 12 months. Seminal analysis were assayed 3 times and serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) luteinizing hormone (LH) and plasma testosterone were assayed once before treatment and repeated at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months after the initiation of treatment. One hundred ten patients (44%) had normal serum FSH, LH and plasma testosterone, 85 patients (34%) had low serum FSH, LH and low plasma testosterone. One hundred seventy-five patients (70%) had moderate oligospermia (count 5 to less than 20 million/ml) and 75 patients (30%) had severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million/ml). Seventy-five moderately oligospermic patients showed significant improvement in the sperm density, total sperm count and motility following mesterolone therapy whereas only 12% showed improvement in the severe oligospermic group. Mesterolone had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels but had depressing effect on 25% if the levels were elevated. There was no significant adverse effect on testosterone levels or on liver function. One hundred fifteen (46%) pregnancies resulted following the treatment, 9 of 115 (7.8%) aborted and 2 (1.7%) had ectopic pregnancy. Mesterolone was found to be more useful in patients with a sperm count ranging between 5 and 20 million/ml. Those with severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million) do not seem to benefit from this therapy.

PMID: 2892728 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

JasonR is offline Member
    thats some very good stuff right there ! ^^
    At what dose would you use it as a breast lump reducer ? and for how long ?

Proviron is not a heavy aromatase inhibitor and I wouldn't treat it as such. If you have gyno starting, you should be using letro. If the gyno has been there for a while already, then there isn't anything you can do to remove it (except surgery), unfortunately.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by lil-SLIM View Post

Masteron is an AAS and will negatively effect your naturally recovering HPTA during PCT. Bad idea to do if your trying to get your natural hormones producing again.

JasonR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Proviron is not a heavy aromatase inhibitor and I wouldn't treat it as such. If you have gyno starting, you should be using letro. If the gyno has been there for a while already, then there isn't anything you can do to remove it (except surgery), unfortunately.

obviously blocking 97% of estro may be the best solution, but i cant seem to get it from where im at right now.
    nolva alone seems to be working well in reducing it, slowly, but well. i was thinking that maybe adding proviron will help speed that up.

Well if you've got no other choice, then it won't hurt to use Proviron . Can you get Aromasin or Arimidex instead? Those would be better choices if you can't get letro.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    I would still not use proviron in PCT,I think every androgen inhibits the HPTA, but it depends on variables like binding affinity, dose, etc
    Agreed!
    I had BW in pct, and Proviron kept me supressed, it doesnt work.
    The problem is that proviron will suply
    you with an androgenic effect for, well being, energy, libido etc. so you dont "feel" it...

And besides, a compound doesnt need to bind to the androgen recepter to be supressive. Prolactin is supressive, estrogen is very much so, neither of them binds to the AR. The hypotalamus will sense the levels you have in your blood regardless of binding affinity.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lil-SLIM View Post

A steroid for pct?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information