Speed-Demon is offline New Member

Clen, Deca & Winstrol Question

I am going to be using deca & winny on a cutting/lean mass building cycle and was wondering wether or not i could use clen with it?
    Would it be best to use the clen first to burn fat and then use the deca at 400mg/week and winstrol at 50mg/eod for the lean mass?

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member

Re: Clen, Deca & Winstrol Question

Originally posted by Speed-Demon
    I am going to be using deca & winny on a cutting/lean mass building cycle and was wondering wether or not i could use clen with it?
    Would it be best to use the clen first to burn fat and then use the deca at 400mg/week and winstrol at 50mg/eod for the lean mass?
    What does your cycle look like? Give us stats and real goals you are looking for. It would help us give the best advice possible.

Speed-Demon is offline New Member
    Stats:

5` 9"
    81kgs

my cycle is gonna look like 400mg/week deca and 50mg winstrol /eod for 8 weeks.

was looking to cut fat and build some lean mass as i am a sprinter

Well bro, one suggestion would be to run the winny 50mg ed instead of eod. I don't know about using clen with it or not. I have never used clen, so I have no personal experiences to share.

spanky is offline New Member

re

clen is good stuff go 2weeks on 2weeks eca. my personal preference is if im on anabolics that test is always a must. my girlfriend got depressed when i was on a dbol and eq cycle because i didnt really want sex. if you want to keep injection to a minimum use some sust and 1/4 tab of arimidex ed, or if you dont mind the injs use prop go ahead and use the winny ed sides should stay to a minimum.

Thread Information