buffgator is offline king of mass

tren e 400 or 600mg per week

I am currently in a two part cutting cycle. I am finishing up the first half, then am going to cruise for three weeks and start the second half. I am running test at 325mg per week for an unspecified amount of time. After the 3 week cruise I am starting tren e. Its been a few years since I have used tren so I was wondering what you guys think. Should I run it at 400mg or 600mg per week for 10 week? As soon as the tren starts to plateu I am going to add winnie at 100mg per day, and then run that until pct. I am a fairly experianced user.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    you used Tren A or E before? What was the dose you ran and did you get any side effects?

If I was in your situation I would just try to base it on past experience...I've ran Tren A. (never E) before at 50mg/d and tolerated it fairly well. So I probably would start off at 400mg/wk....but I also tried it at 75mg/d and got pretty high bp causing headaches, lethargy loss of appetite. I was able to lower the dose immediatly so those only lasted a couple days. I think that would be the only reason to not try the longer ester just because if I start getting sides they would take longer to adjust.

So I guess it's really up to you how you would want to go about the doses

anyway, just my thoughts

thanks dizz.
    I realize the post is a little vague, but I get sick of telling people what im using. I did tren a at 50mg ed for 6 weeks, and noticed zero sides. I mainly am stressing about which would give better gains. I guess I can start out at 400 and then bump if needed, or start at 600 and drop if needed, but with only x amount you want to have things planned out.

johny what do you think, I can see your name down there.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    try 500? That's only slightly more than you have used in the past and it would be easy to bump up to 600 or down to 400 depending on how you feel..

Good idea!

Thread Information