Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By spywizard

Thread: Will dbol effect fertility?

gclews is offline New Member

Will dbol effect fertility?

I was wondering if using dbol would effect a mans fertlity? I have just started a cycle and am planning on taking it for 4 weeks. We are looking to try to start a family in the new year and i wondered if it would effect us trying?
    Any info would help. Cheers

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    another one of these threads....

You can still get a chick preggy when you are taking AAS. Dudes report gettin thier girl knocked up on some heavy sauce...just like chicks can get pregnant taking bc pills

CYP400 is offline Member
    after 5 weeks on juice 99.9999999999% of men have no sperm or all dead sperm no matter how much the technician spins it, they probably got their girl pregnant at the beginning or their gear was bunk, if you do not beleive me go to a fertility clinic do a sperm analysis before your cycle and then go back 5 weeks into your cycle and you will be surprised at the look the doc gives you

"The big Chinese study, for example, is injecting an altered version of testosterone called TU, for testosterone undecanoate. While results may not be available until early 2006, an earlier trial of TU found that monthly injections dropped sperm counts to zero or close to it in 296 of 308 men. But six of these men began making sperm again during the treatment. There were no serious side effects."

Take it for what it's worth

CYP400 is offline Member
    that is why is said 5 weeks minimum because some of those studies use very long esters and very low dosages (some use 100mg per month) but when a guy used 500-700mg test cyp or enanthate a week ;by week 5 he should be zero or maybe week 6 for some,lol

ya, they are using the Undecanoate ester.

I believe that it could work, maybe not for everybody but it would be similar to bc pills for women.

here's another excerpt from the same article...and granted this study was a few years back...I'm sure they've come up with a better solution

"Consider the challenge a contraceptive drug faces. If you block one egg a month in a woman, you've done your job. But a man produces about 100 million sperm a day. "Probably, as little as 5 percent of those sperm are enough to maintain fertility," Robaire said. If so, a drug that blocks even 95 percent of sperm production wouldn't help."

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I was at a fertility clinic, mine was 1 million, taking test e var

after cycle, and pct, and a 2nd round of 50 mg clomid for a month,,,.

64, million just like a 24 yr old.. and yes the wife got prego..
    Jesus1122 likes this.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

LmbrJak is offline Junior Member
    Dianabol does effect sperm, but goes back to normal after you stop.

Effects of an anabolic steroid (metandienone) on spermatogenesis.Holma PK.
    PIP: The effect of the oral administration of metandienone (15 mg/day), an anabolic steroid, on spermatogenesis was studied in 15 male athletes. The sperm density per ml decreased 46% after 1 month of use and 73% after 2 months: the latter value being highly pathologic. 3 subjects became azoospermic, 1 of whom had only 1 million sperms/ml. The percentage of motile sperms decreased to about 30% after 2 months of use. The percentage of normally configured sperms decreased from 73 to 65% after 1 month and to 42% after 2 months. There was about a 100% increase in the percentage of sperms with amorphous heads after 2 months of use. There were also marked increases in the frequency of other sperm abnormalities. After 2 months of use, semen acid phosphatase activity was markedly reduced, while semen fructose concentrations were markedly changed after 1 month. The observed changes were reversed after discontinuation of use.

Jesus1122 is offline New Member
    Im very new to this forum and i dont know where to ask a new question so ill post it here , i just wanna ask how long does it take for the sperm count to get back to its normal level after taking anadrol 50 , its been month and a half since my last intake and my sperm count is very low .. thank u

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    I was at a fertility clinic, mine was 1 million, taking test e var

after cycle, and pct, and a 2nd round of 50 mg clomid for a month,,,.

64, million just like a 24 yr old.. and yes the wife got prego..
    That's a dramatic difference.

Thread Information