dauber154 is offline New Member

Anavar/ Female cycle

My girlfriend is getting ready to start a 12 week anavar cycle at 10mg a day. Does she need to take any PCT or anything else to help protect the liver? I realize Anavar isn't very toxic, but have heard to take milk thistle by some and others have said milk thistle will have a negative affect on the Anavar. Any suggestions on what to take if anything?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    nope, she doesn't have testicles, so no need for a pct..

My wife only runs it 6 or 8 weeks, and liv 52 works well also..

12 is a little long, is it her 1st run with it?? because the sides that most women experience go away after use..

normally it is recommended to run like this..

1-2 5 mg ed
    3-8 10 mg ed

drink lots of water..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Man do girls ever have it easy with prices! I need at least 75mg ed

dauber154 is offline New Member

update

Yes it is her 1st cycle, and she hasn't found too much info for women regarding anavar cycles. The women forums weren't much of a help.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I like to add 1 gram of milk thistle when running var

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    but do females really only need 10mg a day when i take up to 75mg. I probably weigh twice as much as her, but shoulddnt that mean I only need 20mg??? I know this isnt the case but why can they gain of 5-10mg when we need atleast 50mg??

Just trying to create conversation/learning/debate

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    hmmmmmmm, id love to hear some discussion on this

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    yup me 2..come on vets get in here n get it goin

browboy is offline Associate Member
    Yea some more info would be great. I am considering runnin a var only cycle here soon. Have heard from one person on this site to run for three months, starting with 10 for month one, 20 month two, 30 month three. He uses liquid, and I am also interested in knowing is there any difference between liquid or pill form? Also concerned about hair loss, and I have heard two different opinions one saying that var is great for not causing hair loss, because it is so mild, and others say it is hell on your hair! Finally, I know it has the fat burning benefit, but will it aid in putting on "some" mass and give strength gains? Any other sides to worry about? And what kind of pct? Once again, I have heard some say no pct necessary with a var only cycle and other differ.

I ran Var for 10 weeks.....I started with 5mg a day and moved up to 20mg. I ran milk thistle along with my other supps. I noticed hard gains but had joint and cramping issues while on it. I'm doing a primo and winny cycle now....I really like winny I am seeing results and no sides so far..........

browboy is offline Associate Member
    bump-still waiting for vet to respond to our ?????'s

EstroGena11 is offline Female Member
    bump

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency View Post
    but do females really only need 10mg a day when i take up to 75mg. I probably weigh twice as much as her, but shoulddnt that mean I only need 20mg??? I know this isnt the case but why can they gain of 5-10mg when we need atleast 50mg??

Just trying to create conversation/learning/debate
    Var is a weak steroid , woman don't have alot of testosterone in their body its very minute levels, so anything they put in their body that has androgens will make them gain muscle since their body structure doesn't contain alot of androgens circulating in the system.

Men on the other hand are the exact opposite, so you would need MORE of the steroid to cause increase muscular development since your body already has x amount of testosterone/androgens in its system.

At least thats how I see it

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    There is no need, anavar is very mild on the liver. I was taking 20mg/day and had great success.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by browboy View Post
    bump-still waiting for vet to respond to our ?????'s
    if your wondering if milk thistle or liv52 will have a negative effect with an oral such as anavar the answer is yes

taking a liver protectant can cause a slight(and i mean very slight) loss of effectiveness when used in conjunction with an oral

that being said, i would run the liver protectant anyway, the loss of effectiveness will not be noticable but loss of your liver will be, you only have one liver guys, protect it at all costs, you literally can't live without it, hence the name live-r(not really, but a nice coincidence)

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    There is no need, anavar is very mild on the liver. I was taking 20mg/day and had great success.
    my gf is goin to do a 7 week cycle at 10mg/ed. it's her first aas cycle. is 10mg/ed really gonna do anything for her since it's such a mild compound. she'll be runnin clen as well. do u think she should just run this cycle at 10mg/ed then maybe the next cycle bump it up to 15-20?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by operation****** View Post
    my gf is goin to do a 7 week cycle at 10mg/ed. it's her first aas cycle. is 10mg/ed really gonna do anything for her since it's such a mild compound. she'll be runnin clen as well. do u think she should just run this cycle at 10mg/ed then maybe the next cycle bump it up to 15-20?
    for a first cycle i would do as spywizard said, it may be mild but women don't need near the dose that we will

1-2 5 mg ed
    3-8 10 mg ed

plus lots of water, liv52, and a good cardio/diet with that added clen should do wonders,have her get blood work pre and during the cycle if possible to see how it is affecting her liver values, that way you if she wants to bump it up a little next cycle she knows how her liver will react

Thread Information