ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member

Question for all..

Ok Just say a person was on Gear for 8yrs staight mixing cycles high low test and using stack with deca , EQ, tren , winny and anavar etc,, now say by not taking time off or using anti estogen would that person body shut down natural Test perminatly because been on so long ?

I know when u get off u take anti and builds natural test back up but just say nevaer came off Could bodies test shut down perminatly ??

SuperK is offline Associate Member
    this is a good question, i would like to know the answer as well. I've also heard people say you can burn out your receptors, I would also like to know what that means.

reppedout1 is offline Member
    i would say so,thats a lot of time!my buddy ran test and deca for 16 weeks,and had a tough recovery he says he wasn't normal for like 4 months,i would say 8 yrs a person os looking at trt for life,imho!!....repped

I think it is a good question I have buddy he been on almost 8yrs now ! lol
    never comes off thats why i'm asking the question, If Natural test die's out , a doc
    must prescribe u test to keep it going right ???

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    Has he even seen much out of the ordinary gains in the past few years? A source that I know of told me of basically staying on non stop 9+ months out of the year pretty much.

I'd say he his mental issues are probably just as bad if not worse than the physical ones he will have.

nah no mental issue's he has kids , wife nice Guy Big dude , knows his gear just never comes off..

YouAintKnow330 is offline Associate Member
    Wow...

YouAintKnow330 is offline Associate Member
    I honestly dont know the answer to this but this a very interesting question... I would have to say its shut down for good!

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I say his HPTA is completely screwed. I can't imagine running highly suppressive stacks over 8+ years and having HPTA activity again. I think he will be "on" for the rest of his life, doing trt.

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ashcfc3c View Post
    Has he even seen much out of the ordinary gains in the past few years? A source that I know of told me of basically staying on non stop 9+ months out of the year pretty much.

I'd say he his mental issues are probably just as bad if not worse than the physical ones he will have.
    Long term gear use leads to mental issues??? Evidence to support this?? news to me

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    A buddy o mine went non-stop for 3 yrs and was told by the endocrinologist that his HPTA was permanently screwed and that he had to go on HRT/TRT. SO he did just that for 2-3 years. However due to his circumstances, he moved countries and didn't have access to any sort of gear so he had to go completely gear free for 1.5 years. Last I met him, his HPTA DID recover and his bloodwork test levels were normal. He was real happy and so was I, for him. Just goes to show how resilient the human body can be...

however, 8 years...wow...I don't know but I'd say, based on the above, that within 2 yrs of being gear free, he should recover, "should" being the operative word. The real question is, is he willing to go off for that long to fix the problem???

Thread Information