GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Exclamation is there such a thing as pct after gh only cycle

i know this ain't the right forum but i'll post it here since theres more traffic here. Is there such a thing as pct after gh only cycle and for the bros who have done such cycle in the past wat side effects did u have and wat is ur though based on experence

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    No need for pct.

As for sides, at normal dosages some notice water retencion, joint disconfort.
    I liked the way it made me hold on to may gains after my last cycle and it also helped keeping the fat off. But don't expect the same kinf of dramatic gains provided by AAS.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    not that I know of. Hgh has a very short half life (measured in hours) so if you're not shooting within 4 hrs of bed time, it's blood concentration should be minimal enough to allow a natural night time pulse while you sleep. Since recovery is fast, that's why most people follow the 5 days on 2 off / 6 on 1 off protocol...that 1-2 days being gh free helps the body's natural production back up. As to effects of going off, I've only experienced the expected loss of all the good sides (insane pumps, muscle fullness) and bas sides (numbness, bloat, etc...) that typically comes with gh.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    is there any studies out there on humans that shows how much the natural gh production in our bodies come to stop after injection hgh. i'm wondering if the natural gh level in the body shuts down after injection if theres any point in injection 5 on 2 off since the body doesn't produce any gh and i've heard injecting everyday keeps ur blood levels more consistent and better, and the only advantage of 5on2off is to save money. I like to hear from bros with experience with such methods to c wat has worked better for u guys

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    You can do 7days on.

Just split your dosages and avoid shooting it around carb meals and also before bedtime to avoid interfering with your natural production which is maximum right after you fall asleep.

Thread Information