GettinBigga is offline New Member

Lightbulb Just started on Sust 250

This is just a little teaser quesion and an introduction. Ive been training now for about 4 years and for the first 3, although i gained in strength and my physical structure improved, i never really gained in size.

So i decided on the steroid path. I started early this year on a 6 week course of D-Bol (pinkies), but being the cautious type used a very low amount (2-6 a day week 1 - 2, week 2 - 3 and so on)

Gained around 9lb but nothing fantastic.

So im trying Sust 250 twice a week now as ive heard good things. I started last week and am due the 3rd shot today, would it be an idea to perhaps knock back 100 D-Bol over the next 7-10 days to really kick start?

Ive had the 3rd shot today, can anyone give me advice on whether it is worth taking 100 Dbol over the next week or so to maximise the output of both sust and dbol?

j_jack34 is offline Junior Member
    what is your dbol dosed at? What are your stats and goals?

Current stats are 5'11" 178lb 13%BF, im aiming for 200-220lb and less than 12%BF

Im on 500mg p/w of Sustanon and im planning to do a short cycle (2 weeks) on 8 E/D Dbol 5mg just to give that extra boost before the sus really kicks in!

Any good?

SNUKA is offline Member
    rethink the cycle you will gain nothing with that in 2weeks the sus wont even kick in.

you goals seem wayoutside the box. dont try and get all your gains from one cycle. stick with test for 10-12 weels and if you dbol that was left over throw that in for the first 4 weeks.

you could probably gain atleast 10 more pounds naturally anyways. go to the diet forum and the training forum and check things out. because with out the proper diet and training you will not gain even on aas and if you do gain you will it not keep for long.also look up how to do a proper pct and why its important.

YouAintKnow330 is offline Associate Member
    Man... you need to do some more research... not trying to burn you but, your knowledge on the sauce doesnt look too superior.

I think youve misunderstood what ive said. I am on 500mg of sus a week for 8 weeks! This being only the 2nd week into sus, i was planning to kick start it properly with 100 Dbol .

I have done my research intensively, i dont want to get gigantic just comfortably bigger. Once ive gained the extra 20-40lb im looking for, i plan to cut it up as ripped as possible. Im more into definition the size, not looking to have to buy a new wardrobe.

My diet is perfect, 6 times a day small meals approximately 3000-3500 calories, i have a break from that on weekends as i dont want excess body fat for nothing. I have around 350g of protein (through supplements and food) a day aswell.

Im also taking creatine monohydrate to increase glyco whilst im training.

Anything wrong with that?

sust should be ran eod. 2 weeks of dbol is not enough imo. I would run the dbol for 4 weeks. I would also run the sust for at very least 10 weeks. Probably something like 12 would be better though. If you wanna run 500mg/wk of sust break your shots up into eod injections.

You also need to check this thread out....didn't remember you saying anything about PCT. I would also post your diet with all macro info in the diet forum for critique. If you are gonna cycle, you wanna make sure you are also getting the most out of your diet as well.

PCT BY ANTHONY ROBERTS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Ok cool. As far as PCT goes, even after reading through many posts i am still unaware on the best root to go. Nolvadex seems the likely option as i can get my hands on it relatively easily, but how is it taken - injection or orally?

Also, a 12 week course using test and 4 weeks on dbol is ideal, but the guy i have who pins me is going away in 6 weeks, so kinda screws me up a bit.

honestly i am very lost now.

Oh and what is macro info? Very new to this so appreciate the guidance!

Quote Originally Posted by GettinBigga View Post
    Ok cool. As far as PCT goes, even after reading through many posts i am still unaware on the best root to go. Nolvadex seems the likely option as i can get my hands on it relatively easily, but how is it taken - injection or orally?

Also, a 12 week course using test and 4 weeks on dbol is ideal, but the guy i have who pins me is going away in 6 weeks, so kinda screws me up a bit.

honestly i am very lost now.

Oh and what is macro info? Very new to this so appreciate the guidance!
    Nolvadex is an oral product. You will also probably want to run some clomid. (100mg wk 1, 50 mg wk 2 & 3.
    You need to learn to pin yourself...too big a problem to depend on someone else. Its not hard. Check out s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . c o m .

Macro info is the breakdown of the nutrients in your diet. i.e. meal 1 45g protein, 180 cal, 5 g fat, 40g carbs etc.

bigdog123 is offline Junior Member
    j_jack34 ...im new and i read PCT from anthony Roberts... can u tell me why use clomid with nolvadex ...?

Taken from Pheedno's PCT:

Now IMO, selective estrogen receptor modulators(SERMs) such as Clomiphine and Tamoxifen are selective to which tissues they bind too. Clomid being selective to the suprapituitary, while Tamox is selective to breast, bone, and liver ERs. I've come to this conclusion based on the comparison of studies on both SERMs. In every study showing benefit to HPTA from tamoxifin, the duration of the administration is 3-12months(This includes studies cited by William Llewellyn in his Nolva vs Clomid article). In studies showing levels of LH, FSH, and Testosterone checked after short durations of tamox, they were either insignificant, or their was an actual drop. I believe this is because tamox selectively works at the mammery(as well as bone and liver), thus taking longer for LH stimulation to occur.
    With clomid, benefit to gonadotrophin concentrations, LH, FSH, and serum testosterone can be seen in short periods of 2-6wks. Because of the apparent selective nature of the two, and given our usual PCT duration, clomid is by far superior at LH stimulation than Nolva. Now both is the wise choice for a couple of reasons:

1. Nolva acts as the preventive measure to the estrogen flux
    occured PC while clomid is the primary LH stimulator(Even more so in the case an AI is not used).
    2. If your running a longer PCT, clomid needs to be discontinued after a while as it has been shown to desensitize GnRH, this due, IMO, to it's selective nature to the suprapituitary. In the longer forms of PCT, the clomid will be phased out, leaving Nolva and L-dex

Arimidex (or L-dex)
    Estrogen is the main inhibitence of restoring HPTA, and AI administration has been shown to increase gonadotrophin concentrations and serum Testosterone by up to 50%. In addition, by adding L-dex, the inhibitence of excess estrogen allows Tamox to work greater at LH stimulation in the begining stages of PCT, since the need to prevent binding in the mammery is lessened by the reduction in estrogen biosynthesis

Arimidex might be a worthwhile addition, however I don't think it is needed in this cycle. Anthony Roberts recommends HCG with nolva. However, for a cycle like this one I do not think its necessary, and most newbs would balk at the thought of sub-q injections.
    Last edited by j_jack34; 11-07-2007 at 02:29 PM.

SICASSO13 is offline New Member

Eat more and eat again

I have found that the more food i eat the bigger i will get.The AS makes sure of that.I lift heavy and in return my body grows mass.I to dont want to be the hulk but a little bigger than what i am.In order for me to get lean mass i have to gain the mass first.I thought like you before to and it actually takes 4 times longer your way to get where you think you wan to be.

Thread Information