bulldogger is offline New Member

telling your girl

I've been wanting to start my first cycle, and I'm going to. I just don't no how to tell my girl. When I hint around about steriods , she says their stupid. What do I do?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    is she your GF? Fiance? Wife?

I would NOT, there is a thread just below this about a man in the military and his wife turned him in to the "goverment"

how old are you?

need more infor

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    No need to tell her if she's not your wife, even then it's a decision

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    just tell her everyone at your gym takes them and it is a common practice. Thats what I told my girl after she caught me sticking myself. Now she does my injects for me.

Second2None is offline Banned
    tell her test adds an inch, she"ll be ok then lol

I'm 23 it's just my girl she's 21. We've been dating for 2yrs. The whole time I've been researching steriods , and I'm finally ready. I don't no how to tell her, peolple are dumb about steroids , because all they ever here are the bad, I believe as long as you are smart about it and know your stuff before using them it could have a very positive effect on a persons life. Pretty sure she would not turn me into the government.

You should show her that video that's been posted here a ton of times, I will find it for you

here: http://www.steroidlaw.com/page.php?pageID=40#26

click on the top title to open the video
    Last edited by kaberle_15; 11-07-2007 at 11:28 PM. Reason: addition

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    government, probably not... but he was in the military.

I wouldnt bring it up until you started the cycle and she said something about it, I mean if anything she should be excited about it because of all the extra test, you will be like a giant amoung men in bed lol

again, Dont bring it up

I'm in college and she lives two hours away. I think her last boyfreind used them, and didn't use them right. know she thinks their horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    You should show her that video that's been posted here a ton of times, I will find it for you
    please i want her to understand.

show her the research youve done and teach her. i tell my girl everytime. even if i didnt she would know because of the crazy weight gain i get. not to mention the crazy sex drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency View Post
    government, probably not... but he was in the military.

I wouldnt bring it up until you started the cycle and she said something about it, I mean if anything she should be excited about it because of all the extra test, you will be like a giant amoung men in bed lol

again, Dont bring it up
    I don't want to sound like a p***y, but I don't want to keep anything from her.

is there anything that she does that u dont like

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel View Post
    show her the research youve done and teach her. i tell my girl everytime. even if i didnt she would know because of the crazy weight gain i get. not to mention the crazy sex drive.
    I don't want to brag, but my sex drive is already though the roof, she can barely walk the next morning.

is there anything that she does that u dont like
    That is the thing, I have nothing on her, she doesn't drink, smoke, go out and party; she goes to school, works, and buys me what ever.

trust me my friend if you think its crazy now just wait. half the time im on cycle i walk around with a damn hard on. i cant controll it at all its like being 15 again.

trust me my friend if you think its crazy now just wait. half the time im on cycle i walk around with a damn hard on. i cant controll it at all its like being 15 again.
    ha, ha

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogger View Post
    That is the thing, I have nothing on her, she doesn't drink, smoke, go out and party; she goes to school, works, and buys me what ever.
    id say your best bet is to educate her on gear. if she live 2 hours away then your probably dont see her all the time. so she will know when you do.

id say your best bet is to educate her on gear. if she live 2 hours away then your probably dont see her all the time. so she will know when you do.
    your right. She's stubborn though, like I said her last bf, wrote the book on steriods and idiots. now everything is messed up for me. This has been the only thing stopping me from taking my cycle. Surely she would not lose me because the gear.

here: http://www.steroidlaw.com/page.php?pageID=40#26

click on the top title to open the video
    Thanks, dude I 'am going to show her this.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogger View Post
    your right. She's stubborn though, like I said her last bf, wrote the book on steriods and idiots. now everything is messed up for me. This has been the only thing stopping me from taking my cycle. Surely she would not lose me because the gear.

Your sugar mama is a straight shooter, doesn't drink or smoke or party and to her drugs seem stupid especially after her last bf gave her a horror story to go along with them. Your job is to educate her and let her know they can be used safely and you have goals of your own and want to use aas. Show her the video I posted!

Alright, thanks guys, I'm going to tell her. hopefully she will be understanding, I been wanting to do this for a while. I'll tell you how it goes.

Your sugar mama is a straight shooter, doesn't drink or smoke or party and to her drugs seem stupid especially after her last bf gave her a horror story to go along with them. Your job is to educate her and let her know they can be used safely and you have goals of your own and want to use aas. Show her the video I posted!
    i agree

Roidal is offline Associate Member
    x2

Explain it sensibly, and have your answers ready.
    Don't just two words.

Thread Information