Thread: first cycle

bulldogger is offline New Member

first cycle

I'm going to start my first cycle soon. I'm 23 6'0 187pounds. I'm looking for slow moderate gains, nothing to drastic, just want about 15 or 20 pounds. I've choosen Eq for this reason (10 weeks at 300mg week), but am having trouble deciding on a good test to stack, and see the results I want. I have all the right pct. Just need some advice on the test to include to get the results im looking for. I no the test should be ran higher than the EQ.

GettinBigga is offline New Member
    try test twice a week (500mg weekly) that should be sufficient throughout the cycle. you should notice good gains. im on sust 250 twice a week and dbol 5mg 8 a day: sust for 8 weeks, dbol for the first 4, seems to be working just fine!

deez.nutz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogger View Post
    I'm going to start my first cycle soon. I'm 23 6'0 187pounds. I'm looking for slow moderate gains, nothing to drastic, just want about 15 or 20 pounds. I've choosen Eq for this reason (10 weeks at 300mg week), but am having trouble deciding on a good test to stack, and see the results I want. I have all the right pct. Just need some advice on the test to include to get the results im looking for. I no the test should be ran higher than the EQ.

Test E would be a better choice for your first cycle IMO... At 500 mg/wk for 10 wks. I have heard great things about EQ keep us posted. What does your pct look like?

Thread Information