browboy is offline Associate Member

Considering a Var only cycle

After much research, and having recovered from a screwed up cycle, i am considering doing a correct one. My stats;
    5'11
    12-14%bf

I've been working out consistently for about three years now. Have had pretty good success, just looking for something to give me a few more lean pounds, solid vascular look, and cut fat a bit.

My diet is good, so I don't think there are really any issues there.

My questions are; anyone have experience running var only? I know there is liquid and pill, but pill is the only once I can find now. So, what kind of dosage should I run, for how long, and what about pct or liver support?

Any input would be appreciated.

I was considering doing a test e cycle, but with the hair loss, water retention (which in turn raises bp-and I just recovered from that with last screwed up cycle) and other issues, I think I want to try the var route first.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Ive done a var only and liked it alot, I also ran IGF with it, It looked like this

wk 1-8 Var 75mg
    wk 1-4 IGF 80mcg PW
    wk 1-10 Trib 4g ED

wk 9-10 Clomid 100mg ED

For var only I reccommend no less then 60mg ED, preferred 75mg ED

browboy is offline Associate Member
    bump for more input....any vets or monitors!

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know. Been dreaming along these lines as well... what about some whinny to boot? I'm looking for a really killer cutting cycle along about April too. Keep us informed.

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Hey Browboy, checkout this log for a var only cycle by dupa95, might give some insight:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...&highlight=Var

YouAintKnow330 is offline Associate Member
    Ive read great things on Var Only Cycle... Very Mild and yes that Dupa95 Thread is great read for anyone thinking about taking a Var only cycle

epno is offline Junior Member

Currently on a Var Cycle

I'm 11 days into a Var cycle. I've stacked it with Furaguno (designer supplement based on Furazabol) and T-3. I'm at 50 mg/day Var, 66 mg/day Furaguno, and 37.5 mg/day T-3. I running Taurine 500 mg 2x/day and eating foods with potasium to avoid excessive pumps, taking 2 Tb flaxseed oil/day for cholesterol benefits, using Perfect Cycle Liver Support, taking creatine 10 mg/day, and ordered some policosanol for additional cholesterol support. I'm watching my diet very closely to help keep my cholesterol in line, liver impact low, protein high, carbs low, and calories low to achieve strenght gains without weight or bulk, and a little fat loss. I'm just a couple years older than you and this is my first cycle. Check out my log and diet posted in the cycle and diet forums. There's tons of information about how to run Var in the forums if you search for it....

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by epno View Post
    I'm 11 days into a Var cycle. I've stacked it with Furaguno (designer supplement based on Furazabol) and T-3. I'm at 50 mg/day Var, 66 mg/day Furaguno, and 37.5 mg/day T-3. I running Taurine 500 mg 2x/day and eating foods with potasium to avoid excessive pumps, taking 2 Tb flaxseed oil/day for cholesterol benefits, using Perfect Cycle Liver Support, taking creatine 10 mg/day, and ordered some policosanol for additional cholesterol support. I'm watching my diet very closely to help keep my cholesterol in line, liver impact low, protein high, carbs low, and calories low to achieve strenght gains without weight or bulk, and a little fat loss. I'm just a couple years older than you and this is my first cycle. Check out my log and diet posted in the cycle and diet forums. There's tons of information about how to run Var in the forums if you search for it....
    Hope that are mcg...

Thread Information