ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member

Deca vs. Eq or Primo

Preparing my 2nd cycle and I'm trying to decide between Deca , Primo, or Eq.
    I ran 400 mgs of Deca with 500 mgs of Sustanon for 12 weeks and was very happy with the results.

My question is, who has run all three or two of the three and what would you describe the differences as? I've read the profiles and done research on all three but I'd like to know what to expect from people who have used them.

Gains, libido, sides, just everything. Thanks in advance and happy lifting

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    I ran 400 mgs of Deca with 500 mgs of Sustanon for 12 weeks and was very happy with the results.

My question is, who has run all three or two of the three and what would you describe the differences as? I've read the profiles and done research on all three but I'd like to know what to expect from people who have used them.

1st of all primo shouldn't be in the same catagory as deca and eq. deca is used more for bulking because you tend to hold more water from it, eq you'll get leaner harder gains but you should take atleast 600mg's per wk for atleast 12 wks, and primo is strictly used for cutting and should be used at atleast 400mg's per wk and is more expensive than the other 2.. that's my 2cnts

Interesting. I thought eq and primo would have been more comparable. With Deca I got a little moonfaced but I was moving mountains in the weightroom while on it.

Have you used Primo and if yes what were your impressions?

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    First off I have never used EQ.

I just got off a cycle of Test E 500mg, Primo 600mg, Deca 300mg.

My previous cycle had been Test Cyp and Deca in which I gained 20 pounds. This cycle I only gained 10 pounds but it was all lean and I shed a good amount of BF%. I loved this stack.

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Interesting. I thought eq and primo would have been more comparable. With Deca I got a little moonfaced but I was moving mountains in the weightroom while on it.

i use primo while cutting for a show, i like it alot but like i said before it's one of the more expensive aas

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i dont understand why deca is still compared to eq or primo, its a night and day difference between the compounds.

primo and eq have to be used at a relatively high dosage just to yeild small results whereas deca is an established bulker (as with any 19nor)

test=magic is offline Associate Member
    i thought aas were established on how hard someone trained properly ate and rested ive known people to use deca to cut

diet dictates gains yes, of course you can use deca to cut if your routine and diet are focused that way.

Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post
    First off I have never used EQ.

I just got off a cycle of Test E 500mg, Primo 600mg, Deca 300mg.

My previous cycle had been Test Cyp and Deca in which I gained 20 pounds. This cycle I only gained 10 pounds but it was all lean and I shed a good amount of BF%. I loved this stack.
    Now this is good stuff. I was wondering if anyone had stacked Primo or Eq with Deca so thank you for answering that question in advance.

How many cycles have you done and what did you weigh prior to your latest one?

This will be only my 2nd cycle but I was considering using the Primo with Deca and Test E.

Something like 500/Test E, 400/Deca, and 200 or 300/Primo.

Heard any negative feedback on Primo other than it's price? I know it's considered weak but I'm not a professional athlete or bodybuilder and cost isn't prohibitive to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    i dont understand why deca is still compared to eq or primo, its a night and day difference between the compounds.

primo and eq have to be used at a relatively high dosage just to yeild small results whereas deca is an established bulker (as with any 19nor)
    I guess the main reason people compare the three (like I did) is that I usually see people stacking one of them with Test. Like I said I've read and re-read profiles of all three a thousand times and was just looking for feedback on what to expect with Eq or Primo.

I used Deca, loved it and I realize all three are completely different compounds but I was wondering what to expect from people who had used them separately.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Primo is good at helping you keep lean body mass, but you will see no visual differences in your appearance or performance for the most part. I think of it as insurance that you purchase pre contest while training and being in a calorie deficate. It will help you maintain muscle mass, but will do little for adding more. I would not recommend taking it if you plan on being over 10% body fat

Eq is highly anabolic and is also in my opinion one of the safest injectables for the fact that it has very little side affects, other than blood pressure that is caused from an increase in r.b.c. For me taken at high doses. 800-1g a week it makes me very hard, and brings out that spider web vascularity. I do not think it does much in the way of adding noticable new muscle mass.

Deca is a hard hitting 19-nor. It has tons more side affects than the previouse two, and can really shut an individual down hard, it is signifacantly harder to control its affects on ones body than the previouse. Deca can be used for cutting because of the nitrogen retention, but most would frown on that. Who wants to be committed to a show, but have to roll the dice as to weather they can keep the water retention down. Deca is great for lubricating joints, adding muscle mass, and adding streangth. Also I think that during that boring mid cycle plateau it can be taken in realativley high doses to really blast you past that sticking point.

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    Primo is good at helping you keep lean body mass, but you will see no visual differences in your appearance or performance for the most part. I think of it as insurance that you purchase pre contest while training and being in a calorie deficate. It will help you maintain muscle mass, but will do little for adding more. I would not recommend taking it if you plan on being over 10% body fat

Eq is highly anabolic and is also in my opinion one of the safest injectables for the fact that it has very little side affects, other than blood pressure that is caused from an increase in r.b.c. For me taken at high doses. 800-1g a week it makes me very hard, and brings out that spider web vascularity. I do not think it does much in the way of adding noticable new muscle mass.

Deca is a hard hitting 19-nor. It has tons more side affects than the previouse two, and can really shut an individual down hard, it is signifacantly harder to control its affects on ones body than the previouse. Deca can be used for cutting because of the nitrogen retention, but most would frown on that. Who wants to be committed to a show, but have to roll the dice as to weather they can keep the water retention down. Deca is great for lubricating joints, adding muscle mass, and adding streangth. Also I think that during that boring mid cycle plateau it can be taken in realativley high doses to really blast you past that sticking point.
    perfectly said

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Primo sucs.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    Primo sucs.
    No man you suck! Just kidding t.r.d. I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post

Now that's what I'm talking about. That's interesting about Primo not making any apparent changes in physical appearance. I like the idea of gaining muscle hardness with Eq. That was the only thing that Deca didn't do for me.

Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    Primo sucs.
    How come?

How come?
    because it is very expensive and acts mostly as a drug that just prevents catabolic break down in the muscle.

To the layman what is "catabolic breakdown" and other than cost and relative level of potency what are the drawbacks to using? Anything positive?

Logan13 is offline Banned

primo keeps me up at night. Why......I do not know. I do notice a difference in muscle hardness within the first 3-4 days. Nothing crazy, but you know it's working.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    To the layman what is "catabolic breakdown" and other than cost and relative level of potency what are the drawbacks to using? Anything positive?
    mg/mg, stronger than masteron (both are DHT/DHN derivatives). Prinmo has very low liver toxicity even in pill form. Catabolic breakdown = muscle sparing on a low caloric diet. i.e. allows you to lose fat without losing muscle. Primo is expensive. I would go for a stack that included masteron, anavar , or even proviron instead.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Buff - well said mate totally agree with your post.

Logan - Primo keeps me up at night too, I think its anxiety caused by a lower bank balance!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    Buff - well said mate totally agree with your post.

Logan - Primo keeps me up at night too, I think its anxiety caused by a lower bank balance!
    Now thats some funny sh!t

This has been a very educational thread and I appreciate all the responses. I've got 4 bottles of 100mg/ml ** Primobolan and now I'm not sure when or how I want to run them. I'm not a professional athlete or bodybuilder so the fact that it's gentle but helps helps to build and maintain lean muscle mass is attractive to me.

And speaking of expense, Anavar is awfully expensive as well but I'd rather inject Primo than take Anavar orally.

If you already have the primo then run it and see how it goes. My only contention with using it is price....

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    If you already have the primo then run it and see how it goes. My only contention with using it is price....
    Have you used it? What were your impressions?

I used it when i was still quite overweight as i had read in an article by Mick Hart that it would be good to use for obese trainers!! I certainly retained muscle on a very low cal diet whilst sheeding LOTS of fat.

JasonR is offline Member
    why would anybody want to use primo.. its like buying muscle tech.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Shoot sooo much oil for......not sure if you get results, eq and mast are way better money smart compounds.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

if you were happy with the TEST and DECA I would stick with that.
    PRIMO men need doses of at least 500mg+ wk to see results.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    if you were happy with the TEST and DECA I would stick with that.
    PRIMO men need doses of at least 500mg+ wk to see results.
    I'm probably going to run test e and Eq with a little Deca next. What type of stack would you recommend running the Primo with? I realize that question is a little vague but just in general.

Thread Information