snowman is offline Senior Member

Question on UGL'S

I havent been here for a couple of years, or posted, but i've noticed that the rules have changed on this board, and we cant post names of UGL anymore ( that's good to protect the UGL's), i've also notice, that most people i knew on A.R, including most of the moderators have moved on.
    I've also not used any gear, in 2 years, but now, i've decided to do another cycle, BUT with so many UGL in canada, i dont know, witch ones ,have a good reputation, so i'm hoping someone can help me.
    I guess my question would be, who is the best person to talk/ask questions about UGL in canada, since we cant post names anymore ? ive got 5 to 6 different LAB names that my source give me, but i dont know how good they are
    I understand the new rules, but at the same time, it was great, when we could post the names of UGL, and have different people, give different opinions on those labs, before i bought anything.

Anyways... if someone can dirrect me to someone, that knows about UGL in canada, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    wow.. things sure have changed around here... i cant get anyone to help me ? BUMP.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yep, that's because what you are asking for isn't allowed.. you are asking for a source. Check the links in my signature way too many busts going on for that sort of activity..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information