Auss11e is offline Associate Member

Sust Flu??? HELP!!!!

Just wondering whether the symptoms i have are due to "Sust Flu"?

I am 1 week into Sust 250 0.5mg eod and i had a shot on wednesday night and think that i nicked a vein (bright red blood and bit of diziness and little tingling).
    By Thursday afternoon i went downhill bigtime and started to vomit violently and diahorrea. Slight fever and now on friday night i've been out of bed twice and have absolutely no energy!!
    Am starting to feel a little better but still lethargic. I'm due for another shot tonight, do i have it or not (thinking yes).
    Would this be Sust Flu or the result of hitting a vein on the way in. (i asperated and no blood, just on removal of pin, and injection was quite hard to push in).............

wingman2468 is offline New Member
    I know the feeling of test flu and I know the feeling of the regular flu. I just got over a 3 day severe case of the normal flu. Everything I ate came out as water. The toilet and I got to know each other very well. For me test flu is more about being lethargic. I'd say you have a normal flu but its just a guess. There is some nasty shiat going around this time of year. Tons o fluids and stay close to the toilet. It'll pass.

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    Id agree with wingman. Im 3weeks into a sust325 stack. Every time i inject, 12hrs later, like clockwork i start feeling sick. Feverish, burning eyes etc. These symtoms, in my experience, are short lived. Nver got vomit or diareaha though. This usually happens to me with any test. Keep an eye on it.

bigdog123 is offline Junior Member
    rest vitamine C

house71 is offline Associate Member
    this is my second time doing prop and both time i got sick...thought it was just me

The thing thats making me think that it's not just normal flu is that the lady and our two boys haven't caught it and i haven't heard of anyone i know around this area getting the flu (usually ya hear it's goin around) but i suppose it could be food poisining or something else!!!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    It can be a response to the prop.......see how long it last....dont take the next shot and see if you feel better...if it happens again you have your answer.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    OR BAD GEAR....lets hope its the flu, nicking a vein would not cause your symptons.....get well soon...

Thanks people!!

I seem to think the gears ok cos my mate is and has been using this gear for quite some time. Anyway it's now Saturday night and im feeling about 60% well, compared to 0% yesterday.
    I haven't worked out in 3 days and have eaten little cos i have had zero energy and im feeling so guilty!!! Any advice on whether those few days off would have set me back considerably??? BACK INTO IT TOMORROW..........

First time using AAS and 10 days tomorrow into Sust and waiting waiting waiting waiting................. I gotta be close to kickin in!!!!!

Thread Information