Thread: test e and eq

2whisper is offline New Member

test e and eq

this will be my first cycle so i am not sure which one i should try. I have about 15 wks of test 500 mg a wk. how should i stack it with equipose? what is the most used dosage that people go for with the 2? i was thinking of frontloading 1000mg test for the first wk, then 500mg a wk thereafter. but if i frontload then i will do my cycle for 10wks. if i just do 500mg a week then i can go for 15wks straight but i am not sure how much or how often i should use the equipose. any info guys. thanks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 2whisper View Post
    this will be my first cycle so i am not sure which one i should try. I have about 15 wks of test 500 mg a wk. how should i stack it with equipose? what is the most used dosage that people go for with the 2? i was thinking of frontloading 1000mg test for the first wk, then 500mg a wk thereafter. but if i frontload then i will do my cycle for 10wks. if i just do 500mg a week then i can go for 15wks straight but i am not sure how much or how often i should use the equipose. any info guys. thanks
    no need for that front load. run the TEST 500MG WK and the EQ 400MG WK

FreaksAllWeek is offline New Member
    I have ran 2 cycles of test e and EQ, I never front loaded and my gains were quality gains and easy to maintain after cycle ended....with proper PCT of course....keep in mind you will not see considerable weight gain from these 2 compounds, but you will get a steady gain throughout the cycle, keep you diet right, i always keep letro on hand, im actually running 750 mg/week of test and 600 mgs/week of EQ along with 100 mgs of anadrol right now so i am taking .25 mg of letro every day....im loving this cycle so far..and have a quality look and very minimal bloat from anadrol...

sitries is offline Associate Member
    Firstly, fronloading is not a good idea for a 1st cycle! secondly, 15 weeks is WAY too long for a 1st cycle. Finally, " you wont get considerable weight gain from these compounds"!!!!!!!!????? We are all taking about testosterone arent we! Its his 1st cycle and 500mgs of test for 12 weeks will blow him up big time. you dont need the EQ aswel eather. With a good diet and PCT youl put on 30lbs with ease.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    yea dont bother with the front loading, thats a waste. EQ is ok drug, but if I was you I would just use the test. If you decide to use EQ 400mg should be ok. Personally im not a fan of EQ cause I have to use a to high a dose to feel anything, like 800mg. and that hurts the ol wallet.

FreaksAllWeek is offline New Member
    i meant right away....in the end yes...i was explaining that they are not fast acting compounds

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    I'd suggest staying away from the EQ first cycle.

My first cycle was test only, second cycle was Test+EQ

The EQ added little to my gains, shot my bp through the roof, gave me headaches and heart flutters. I had none of these sides while on test only. EQ was a bad compound for me in terms of sides v. return (gains). Won't run it again.

But I wouldn't have known this if I had started with two compounds together....

Good luck. Test only first cycle is still plenty.

W

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Should he maybe sub the eq for Deca ? I did Sust 250 and Deca for my first cycle. I was so happy with the gains and lack of sides I'm considering it again. Deciding between eq, primo, or deca again with Sustaject.

topnotch is offline Member
    If it were me, i'd run the test at 500mg/week for 12-14 weeks, and the eq at 400mg/week for the same...might wanna stop it a week earlier than test

I think test only is good for a first cycle. In retrospect, I might have kickstarted with e.g. 40mg of Dbol for 5 weeks, as it really does take some time for test to kick in...and when you start for the first time it is only natural to be impatient.

I'd wait for deca . See what you can do with test only for a 10-12 week cycle.

I wouldn't waste money on EQ if your goal is to grow, though note that others have found EQ to be more anabolic than I did.

I also think sus is a poorly created compound. Too many esters with varying half-lives ect. Goal is stable blood concentrations throughout your cycle - peaks and troughs in blood levels reduce gains and cause sides.

My $.02

good luck!

2whisper is offline New Member
    thanks guys, i think i'll stay away from eq for now until my second cycle. what can i take for the bloat that test apparantly gives? i dont want to look like a cream puff if you know what i mean. thanks

topnotch is offline Member
    2 whisper, i'd run the eq along side the test, b/c most people report more keepable gains..it's not gonna hinder the test from putting size on you, it can only help, so if you have it, i'd use it...you can use ai along side to keep from bloat...drink plenty of water and lower your sodium intake as well...what is your diet like? and what is your pct? also, what are your stats...age/height/weight/bf?

I used a-dex first cycle.

Second cycle I used proviron . great compound. read up on it. is synergystic w/ test and has anti-estrogenic properties.

if you go proviron only, just have some letro handy in case you have gyno symptoms. read cbinos' gyno guide.

and know pct inside and out. I like anthony roberts pct. without pct this is a waste of time and money.

Thread Information