staunchrussian is offline New Member

EQ: How much can i expect to keep?

Ive heard mixed and contradicting statements about EQ but havnt experienced myself.

Some websites say that the gains are rock solid and will be able to keep most of what you put on (if training+diet in check) while others, including those who've used it sday you do get solid gais BUT...loose them within a couple of weeks of discontinuation? what the F***?

anyone wuth experience pleas let me know

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    more info needed to even offer an opinion, are you proposing an eq only cycle? what are your stats and cycle history and pct knowledge?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    to keep gains in a cycle you need to have proper diet, training and pct. it sounds like you do not know about these. check out the educational threads to learn about proper cycles, pct and diet.

AMORPHIC...Whut makes you think i dont know about training and diet/ just because i dont write a thesis on my bodybuilding history when i post, shuldnt jump to conclusions...

Anyways Im 22, training 3 years 87kilo bf?

Looking at:
    test prop week6-8
    EQweek 1-12
    var week8-14
    maybe proviron .....week?-?

pct hcg and nolva. Whats best hcg during or end or during & end?

thanx for any advice

Marinos is offline Junior Member
    To answer your questions, EQ gains tend to be dry, so there is much higher chance of keeping the weight u put on, as appose to something like Dianabol . This is assuming ofcourse u have a solid PCT.

Looking at:
    test prop week6-8
    EQweek 1-12
    var week8-14
    maybe proviron.....week?-?
    A few things that come to mind:

-Why are you running Test for only 2 weeks in the middle of your cycle?
    -Test prop is great, however for a first time cycle are u honestly prepared to shoot up ED or EOD?
    -I'd rather run Var at the start of the cycle, to kickstart your strength while the EQ and Test take there time to kick in
    -What dosages are u proposing to take of these roids?

pct hcg and nolva. Whats best hcg during or end or during & end?

thanx for any advice
    U can do HCG during cycle to keep ur balls in place (hopefully) as well as after ur cycle during PCT. For a really good PCT, add some aramosin and vitamin E to ur current line up (the anthony roberts PCT, check it out)

thanks for advice marinos.
    nah i edited post...test prop weeks 1-6 (maybe 8?)

i wana gain real solid natural-looking (mite sound stupid) off this cycle cuz summer around the corner n get real ripped thats why was looking at var towards the end. also i wana run it 3 weeks pas EQ to let it run out and avoid crash

Looking at:
    EQ 500mg/week
    Test prop 50mg eod
    var 60mg/day and proviron ... i dunno?

Quote Originally Posted by staunchrussian
    AMORPHIC...Whut makes you think i dont know about training and diet/ just because i dont write a thesis on my bodybuilding history when i post, shuldnt jump to conclusions...
    Your question sounded very uneducated, as if you knew nothing about the subject, naturally I am going to assume this is the case.

Ive heard mixed and contradicting statements about EQ but havnt experienced myself.

Some websites say that the gains are rock solid and will be able to keep most of what you put on (if training+diet in check) while others, including those who've used it sday you do get solid gais BUT...loose them within a couple of weeks of discontinuation? what the F***?

anyone wuth experience pleas let me know
    I would hope you don't plan on writing any thesis' soon with the way you outlined your first question.

Facecrash is offline Member
    I hope someone chimes in soon to help this dude!

I mean, ...not that bad but your first cycle should be 1 compound with a kickstart maybe...

Read up bro, try the beginner's cycle thread. if ur all about eq run your test higher and..uhh...not for 2 weeks at some random spot in ur cycle. Test should be your base. Good luck but I think you should read up and dont get offended by the responses of dudes who practically saved my life...and my dick years ago.

cheers and good luck brother!

thanx bro!

nah i edited my post later..prop week 1-6(8).thanks for the advice. Im all for critisism and advice aslong as its not sum douche just trying to sound smarter than those who know less but not giving any asvice on the matter. thanks heaps for input!!

thanx bro!

nah i edited my post later..prop week 1-6(8).thanks for the advice. Im all for critisism and advice aslong as its not sum douche just trying to sound smarter than those who know less but not giving any asvice on the matter. thanks heaps for input!!
    yeah forgive me for not critiquing your mess. heres a solution.

test e 500mg/w 1-12
    eq 600m/w 1-12
    arimidex on hand in case of gyno issues.

pct following the guidelines of nolva/aromasin with possibly hcg . many variations posted in the pct forums.

satisfied?

Facecrash is offline Member
    ok cool well keep in mind some responses may come across rash when they're not meant to be. that aside I think your cycle needs work. Prop 1-6? nah dude run the prop..or any test..as long or longer than the eq. also some questions:

how much eq
    how much prop
    how much var?

how are you dosing it? proviron nice! But when and what dosage? What is your diet like? what are your goals?

Read some other threads of dudes looking for cycle critique. Then maybe post another thread in the right format so peeps know the whole deal and can give more sound advice.

right on good luck!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would personally if this is your 1st cycle stick to one compound and that would obviously be test..........
    if you want to run the eq run it like Amorphic has suggested.........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information