Thread: Im back4a sec

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

Im back4a sec

I have lost so much strenth and size. I just graduated US ARMY BCT and now im in AIT. I lost around 25lbs and 2.5inch around my arms, i was a big bencher b4 i left and now im can only get225lbs for 3x6, its VERY upsetting. But i want to have a mega cycle set up for when i get home. I was thinking.

test prop 100-200mg ed 1-8wks
    tren ace 75-100mg ed 1-8 wks
    mast prop 50mg ed,100mg eod 1-8wks(I have never used it b4)
    dbol 40mg ed 1-4,1-6wks

Really what im wondering is if i should get back into lifting again for a while b4 i get all kinds of jacked up? and yes b4 u ask i have a HEAVY PCT. NAd how do u feel is the best way to use the mast?

**** I olny have 12minutes b4 i gota go, I might be able to get back online on sunday. If not i will get back when i can, thanxs for all the feed back to cum and.

bump!

so yall think ur cool cuz its sat night and ur out and im on a computer.well you r. got go peace out

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    welcome back briefly Schmidty

i would take a bit of time to train hard naturally and get primed up for a cycle before you drive back in i think.

topnotch is offline Member
    I would agree...if you lost it that quick, you will have muscle memory, and be able to obtain a large amount back naturally by training and diet alone...then you'll get much more benefit out of the aas at a later time

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Agreed - I was faced with the same dilemna recenly and I went with nattie training for 10 weeks then into the stack when I was back to my normal weight. So glad I did, allowed me to rech areas I hadn't before rather than waste it catching up.

There are no shortcuts in the long term.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You can fukk up your tendons real bad if your muscles get too strong for them (using gear)

Get your connective tissues strong before you cycle.

Diet is going to be key as well.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    You can fukk up your tendons real bad if your muscles get too strong for them (using gear)

Get your connective tissues strong before you cycle.

Diet is going to be key as well.

good post ... this happened to me .... 2 cycles ago..... ended up getting hurt ... and couldnt lift..... dont force it ....

green22 is offline Senior Member
    I would say just bust your ass for a solid 2mo. naturally then go back on.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah regain your old muscle first. I had a similar situation this year comming back from 2 shoulder surgeries. Couldnt lift for 7 months! So workin out of a state of atrophy back to my normal weight/strengh took about 4 months. However...the key in this process is frequency in the begging. Normaly most would suggest working a body part once a week or MAYBE twice a week. BUT since you are in a weak state its like you are starting over(except results will be faster cuz of muscle memory), so since you are weak you can hit each bodypart 3 times a week for a couple months, then twice a week for another month, then once or twice a week for a month. I made the mistake another time comming out of atrophy from being sick AND having a torn tricep, and used my regular routine. I could have trained more frequently and got my muscle back faster. It took forever the way i did it that time.
    Remeber, when you are weak, each workout doesnt take as long to recover from as when your strong and using massive poundages, therfore you can hit it more aften and make faster progress. This is why most guys train LESS as they get bigger. When you're atrophied or a begginer, you need frequecny for maximum results.
    I did a full body workout M W F for 2 months. Then full body once every third day, for a month, then a split routine for a month with some isolation stuff and hitting each body part twice a week. You should make progress EVERY single workout. You will see 90% of your size return very quikly, like 2 months, even though your strength will maybe be 70% of what it was.
    hope this helps. peace

thanx4the help, i guess i will hold off on the cycle4as long as i can. Im not quite sure how long i can hold off but ill try. It will actually be a lean bulker more then a bulker. im would like 2be back2 205lbs asap.

Thread Information