staunchrussian is offline New Member

TEST for FIRST cycle? Y/N?

Everyone on this board (and others) seems to be under the same opinion...

EVERY CYCLE (including the FIRST) should include some sorta TEST in it...Period. For various reasons

*BUT*

I've also read in various places and in Author L Rea's book "Chemical Muscle Enchancement" that TEST is unecessary for the first time user...and that it LIMITS LATER POTENTIAL????????? "Novices...Because it was unecessary and it will limit later potential progress.."

From what I've heard and read he knows whtat hes talking about..

Can someone please clear all this up 4me? ESPECIALLY about HINDERING LATER PROGRESS

green22 is offline Senior Member
    stick with test only for the first 2-3 cycles. Its very effective for size and strength, you wont need high doses, and its cheap.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    If he says not to use test is your first cycles, what does he say to use then....Tren ?? Anadrol ??

Unfortunately, anyone these days can write a book/article based on thier opinion and when people read it, because it's written in black and white they take it at face value and (usually) don't question it...good thing you did

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    My personal opinion... Everyone says test only first cycle... test only or with dbol ... only run test BS!!! you dont have to only run test for your first few cycle but understand what your getting yourself into brother..... test for physiological reasons should be included in every cycle... and only removed for certain goals..... test really is best but that doesnt mean you cant run something like 200mg of test EW and run 600mg of deca EW for your first cycle.... but like I said make sure you know what your getting your ass into and make sure you do it right also as a beginner its not necessary to run crazy amounts of compounds....so I strongly suggest you start small and work your way up....

P.S. whoever wrote that book is a jackass..

luckylou is offline Banned
    Do your reserch first about your first cycle.

My first cycle was Test e twice WK/ 12 weeks (500mgs)
    after doing reserch and talking with other members.

My second cycle i just started is 4 WKs D-BOL 50mgs/Day
    Test E Iran 500 mgs/WK 12 WKS.

also your DIET is the Key to any cycle.

Also DIZZ28 is right. anyone can write a book, But is it the right Book to Read?

Peace Out.
    Last edited by luckylou; 11-10-2007 at 01:11 PM.

topnotch is offline Member
    i've got that e-book and just glanced at his recommended cycles and just laughed...the guy is clueless...he has a first year cycle wrote on there, that's basically different compounds used on and off for a full 52 weeks...small amount off in between each compound and crap...he did include pct supps though...but it's really jacked up...i can't copy and paste it or i would post the example...it's just hilarious if you have any clue though

topnotch is offline Member
    the first 4 weeks are deca at 200mg/week...then you stop that again til around week 12 or so and start it back at 400 and taper down each week back to 200 then stop again...it's just ridiculous...every compounds duration you would think that they're all short esters but obviously they're not...deca for 4 weeks to begin w/...all that's gonna do is make sure your natty test is shut down to 0, then stopping the compound before ever seeing any gains off of it...just stupid imo

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    so if the book is so great and the author knows so much then why r u asking here,seems like the alarm bells r already ringing in ur head

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Forget what that guy said....

Test is a must in every cycle. W/o I think you're wasting and your time
    and missing out on a lot of gains.

Best of luck,
    BB

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    test is must or the life is bust...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    for a first cycle test is good becase it is kind of the 'baseline' steroid in terms of side effects and gains. running test alone lets you see how your body can tolerate a staple steroid that will potentially be in all your future stacks.

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    for a first cycle test is good becase it is kind of the 'baseline' steroid in terms of side effects and gains. running test alone lets you see how your body can tolerate a staple steroid that will potentially be in all your future stacks.
    perfectly said... thats why you start off with test

Thread Information