Thread: ance gone

ance gone

at the end of my last cycle i got acne. then after it was over i got really bad acne. it got i little better after a few months but not much. know im about 4 weeks in my bulk cycle and all my ance has gone away. im not complaining just wonder why. incase it matters my last cycle was test e, deca (low dose), tren e, dbol kick start. this cycle is dbol kickstart, test e, deca.

BUDGIE is offline Associate Member
    i would say it is something to do with stable hormone levels, also have you stayed off long enough from your last cycle to starting this one.

yeah my last cycle was 3 and half months ago and it was a 12 week cycle so i think i should be ok. this will be my last one for a good 6 months.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    ive heard acne gets worse after cycle because of the huge variations in hormone levels...makes sense obviously.

being on again might have stabilized your levels, are you running any AI's? that might be what helped clear it up

no im not at this time. i was going to start adex because my nipples were getting sore but they are fine now so im not going to run it. but i did run adex for pct last cycle and it didnt help. i even went to the derm and got an antibody and differen gel, he also told me to use some specail soap but known of that worked at all. until a week or two ago when i started this cycle it was pretty bad. now all i have is a few scars.

i was thinking maybe my natural test levels never got back up high enough. but then again i always though test was the reason i was breaking out in the first place.

sphincter is offline Member
    how old are you? I'm 31 and have always had bad skin.. acne on my face, back, chest, arms.. not huge amounts of acne but still, it was present. now that I'm cycling I have hd ups and downs in my acne but I wen to the Dr. and he gave me Doxycycline and it seems to have helped a lot.

Atomini is offline Banned
    I just came off my first cycle and I started getting more zits when I came off than when I was on. I got almost no acne while I was on. It most definitely is attributed to fluctuating hormone levels. Remember, estrogen can cause acne as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    how old are you? I'm 31 and have always had bad skin.. acne on my face, back, chest, arms.. not huge amounts of acne but still, it was present. now that I'm cycling I have hd ups and downs in my acne but I wen to the Dr. and he gave me Doxycycline and it seems to have helped a lot.
    im 27, i never really had ance till the my thrid cycle. even then it was never really that bad. this last cycle was the worst its ever been. so bad i was embarased to take shirt off or even wear muscle shirt to the gym. if it comes back ill go back to derm and ask about doxycycline.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I just came off my first cycle and I started getting more zits when I came off than when I was on. I got almost no acne while I was on. It most definitely is attributed to fluctuating hormone levels. Remember, estrogen can cause acne as well.
    my derm told me ance is cause by hormone problems, so i know that its the problem. i would also think it was estrogen but with all the nolva and adex i was taking i shouldnt have had that much. thats why i was wondering if it was a test thing.

realmafia is offline Junior Member
    Squirrel, did you take clomid for pct? I heard clomid may be a reason for acne. Just wondering if I should stay away from clomid because of that.

Thread Information