Thread: question on sus

High-roller is offline Member

question on sus

I am 5'9 170LB, I would like to do a quick sus 250mg a week for 2months.

But will I keep what I gain from sus if I went off it after, but still pumped?

I have a clean diet now, and I am in shape been hard at working out for a year, I just need something that will give me that boost, I just want to hit 185lb and stay there and just ripped from there on,

so any help would be great, and I know alot of you are going to say eat meat and green veggie and lots of protein, I have been doing that, and my gain has been 15lb in a year, I was on d-bol and that only but lost pretty much most of my gain from it.

Thanks!

High-roller is offline Member
    Hey Roid I know your not like around here but I would love to know more about that sus to, I was kind of thinking the same, when I read along I seen you can gain some good mass with-in a few months

SNUKA is offline Member
    you can get to your goals naturally. you have only been working out for a year and you want to hit the sauce.

you need to do more research on steroids as many easy questions can be answered by reading the stickies in the forums. what you gain and what you keep is determined by diet. sust at 250 a week is a really low dose. it should be shot eod.

dbol only was a stupid move and this is why dbol only is not advised you lose everything afterwards.

do you know a proper pct protcol?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    There is a lot more to diet then eating meat and green veggies. Post your diet up. I would bet changing that would get you to where you want to be.

As for a sust 250 once a week for 8 weeks isnt a good idea. Sust has multiple esters. And because of the short ester should be done more then once a week. And because of the long ester run more then 8 weeks

Also do you know about pct? Proper pct and diet will determine what you keep from your cycle

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by High-roller
    Hey Roid I know your not like around here but I would love to know more about that sus to, I was kind of thinking the same, when I read along I seen you can gain some good mass with-in a few months
    you need to think about reading the educational threads. sust isnt some amazing magic steroid that will give you the body of your dreams.

diet, training, and proper cycle/pct all work together to give you proper gains

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by small guyy View Post
    3 shots a week for 2 months would great

Thread Information