dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Anyone ever use or know the dosages for Raloxifine?

"Raloxifine is the active ingredient in Evista. It is a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) that is quite similar to Tamoxifen , as it is a strong estrogenic receptor antagonist in selective tissues such as the breast. Where it varies is that it is an Estrogen Receptor Agonist in Bone. This is a great characteristic as it protects bone density, which is one of the qualities of Estradiol. This is because it is selective in Estrogen Receptors as an Antagonist in breast tissue and an Agonist in Bone.

Raloxifene has been used in studies to treat Gynecomastia , where it showed higher efficacy than Tamoxifen for this use.

Raloxifene is used clinically for the prevention and treatment of Osteoporosis in post-menopausal women. It is being investigated for treatment and prevention of breast cancer, prostate cancer, gynecomastia, acr*****ly, uterine cancer, and cardiovascular disease (lowers total cholesterol, both LDL and HDL)."

Anyone?

JasonR is offline Member
    60mg of evista is the standard dose if ur gonna reverse gyno with it(works very well) (equiv to 40mg tamoxifen )
    for PCT i'd just do 60\60\30\30.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    60mg of evista is the standard dose if ur gonna reverse gyno with it(works very well) (equiv to 40mg tamoxifen )
    for PCT i'd just do 60\60\30\30.
    K, Thanks. What I don't understand though is that there are a few alternatives to Nolvadex that have some kind of advantage over Nolva in some aspect and yet we all still stick to Nolvadex in PCT, reverse gyno, gyno prevention, and etc. I wonder if the Steroid Community will one day finally switch over to better stuff like Raloxifene or Toremifene.

JasonR is offline Member
    2 reasons for that

1. Nolva is more "established", it has been researched for decades and is very known to its last detail while the newer drugs are still foggy

2. Ralox and Torem are much more expensive than Nolvadex .. they are also harder to find in the black market

So far, research shows that evista and torem are better than nolvadex. they have to be, they are newer.

Thread Information