Facecrash is offline Member

SHIT! Thinning hair!

right now running

weeks 1-14 test e 600mg/week
    weeks 1-12 deca 400mg/week
    weeks 1-5 dbol 30mg/day

I'm in week 4 right now and I'm noticing thinning hair. I have no mpb in my fam and I've never had this with prev cycles (tren a, prop, test-e, test-e, deca, winny, sust). I'm going to order either fina or duta. Which is better? and is it too late to start? Also, how should I run it.

Thanks yo!

gooer is offline Associate Member
    duta is better, but will kill your sex drive more.

sheddings most likely because of the dbol , the test e and deca haven't even fully kicked in yet. you could consider stopping the dbol at the end of the 4th week instead of 5 weeks.

some people say finasteride/dutasteride don't mix well with deca - it makes them lose more hair. keep this in mind.

i'd also recommend some nizoral shampoo.. it's cheap and effective.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    goin through the same crap here to bro,, i think its from my proviron though. I got the thickest nappiest hair in the world,, now its thinnin out and i look like im goin through chemo,, hopefully sense my genetics are good as far as hair goes it will grow back. I have ordered nioxin though

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I would go with the finasteride in this case, because you are already weeks into your cycle. Duta has a long long half life and takes a while to build up.

Get yourself some nizoral 2% to shampoo with (ebay from canada)

You can get rogaine 5% otc also, put on the problem areas twice a day.

fatrock is offline Member
    Get some dutastride Bro and maybe some nioxin shampoo and conditioner.

thanks guys. Ok I bought finasteride from Lion and I bought 100ml. NIZORAL KETOCONAZOLE 2% SHAMPOO STOP HAIR LOSS on ebay just now. How long before this sh*t will start to work? Thanks for all of the helpful info. This site has literally saved my balls on a number of occasions.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    nizoral is the sh!t... grows new hair on my head like the grass grows in my front yard...

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol = thin hair

Are you surprised?

Not surprised, just wanted to know if it is permanent and what is the most optimal way to prevent more and possibly get some back. Thanks guys!

sitries is offline Associate Member
    dbol is a nitemare for hairloss. iv met loads of guys whov had the same problems and dbol is the route cause!id stop it immediately. proviron is another no no! good luck on the finasteride - hopefully the damage isnt permanent.

shit ok thanks! SO stop the dbol completely? I only have 2 more days of it. thanks again. **** I hope it's not permanent either! I was going to run proviron in my pct because I love it for pct. I know fina won't help prevent hairloss from proviron, is there anything that will?
    d

Baron is offline Associate Member
    I doubt its perm. I've had similar problems with letrozole , it freaked me out. But damn, I never knew about dbol .

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    D-bol will NOT cause hairloss for someone who doesnt have genetics for mpb. All androgens will speed up hairloss if you have the baldness gene.

rampage12 is offline Member
    well that sux cause i do have mpb in my family and that is the exact cycle im starting sunday im meen exactly so guess ill order some shampoo too are there any sites for that shampoo?

nizoral 2% dandruff shampoo?

Quote Originally Posted by rampage12
    nizoral 2% dandruff shampoo?
    Yup, that's the good stuff.

why not just get a prescription?

Baron is offline Associate Member
    If other males in ur famly are bald but not you does that mean you don't have the mpd gene?

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron
    If other males in ur famly are bald but not you does that mean you don't have the mpd gene?
    My dad is not bald nor my mom does that mean i don't have to worry about losing hair???

it usally skips a generation..my mom and dad r fine as far as hair goes but my grandfathers were bald

3CCC is offline New Member
    Had the same problem with D-bol, i stopped completely and hair kept thinnin for a couple of weeks after even with rogaine, nizoral 1%, and finastreride. Also finastride wont do anything for D-Bol as it does not covert to DHT( test known to aggrivate hair loss) thru the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, the process that finastride inhibits. As for it being permenant, I dont know, I swear my hair is thinner than it was a couple years ago, that may just be my genes but i know that more androgenic sh** makes my hair fall out real quick. Pesonally i would stop everything untill thinning stops, cause hair is more important to me than muscle but thats your choice. good luck bro

SuperK is offline Associate Member
    I shed from letro as well, not from the juice just the letro. why is this anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperK
    I shed from letro as well, not from the juice just the letro. why is this anybody know?

The role of estrogen in hair growth in humans is not clear. However both oral and topical estrogens are prescribed by physicians to treat hair loss in women -- although there are no controlled studies to support this use of estrogen. One thought is that estrogens oppose dht, in other words block the receptor. Women rarely have pattern baldness, but rather an overall thinning. Basically estrogen is critical to overall hair health and nobody knows why.

thanks again guys
    any clue how long until finasteride kicks in? it's liquid. also what sides?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Also note that shedding, mpb, and thinning can be related or all quite different.

Plus who here has ever run T-bol?
    It really is a great compound!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    fincar is alot cheaper than finastride and comes in 5mg tabs as opposed to 1mg so u can cut them into 1/4 its all the same

English-pure blood is offline New Member
    worrying about thinning hair, blimey i had that @ 17 went bald by 23.....now thats worth worrying about.hehe..my first post. hi to everyone, and would like to say what a fantastic site. cheers

taylor26 is offline Member
    How is the fina working. Have you started to notice any results yet?

only 4 days in with it so I don't have noticable results. the nizoral I've been on for almost 2 weeks and it is awesome. Hair is thicker and there is like hair growing back. sweet.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Facecrash View Post
    only 4 days in with it so I don't have noticable results. the nizoral I've been on for almost 2 weeks and it is awesome. Hair is thicker and there is like hair growing back. sweet.
    Hey mate, the same thing happened to me. When I was new to the game and had not looked into the boards, I used Dbol /Test. I had no idea at the time what MPB was or even thought about it untill my hair flew out like crazy.

Thats been years ago and I messed with some Test cycles since then and was pretty much okay but I have been off for a long time now. My recession has never "filled" in but I do believe my hair thickened up after time. I do believe that it takes time for you hair to come back--not in 3-4 weeks but months and years. I would say after the last time I cycled, I noticed that it took a year or year and half for my hair to look pretty good again. I mean good as in thicker, shiny ~ none of those frizzy hairs.

Anyways, long rant but you just have to stay after it.

Thread Information