Thread: hello guys

oldnoob is offline New Member

hello guys

Hi guys i am from singapore. i'm 25 this year. been gyming for 5 years on & off though. Recently my friend introed me to steroids he recommend i use stanozolol (injection)

lastly, he said that i should just inject myself once a week for a period of 8 weeks which is quite mild as i understand that the half life of stano is relatively short. do feel free to give your comments thanks alot

regards
    oldnoob
    Last edited by oldnoob; 11-26-2007 at 06:56 AM.

hey bro no lab names, need to edit before a mod tells u

oops thnx alot n sorry for ani inconvenience cause

also once a week is horribble advice. stanozolol / winny should be use daily or every other day at a min.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Lot of work to do...post your stats first so we can easily help you. By the way, winny's half-life is too short to be injected once a week. It needs to be injected at least eod.
    CL

yep definitely hope you can share me with me as i want to know more about it before i commit myself to it

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Lot of work to do...post your stats first so we can easily help you. By the way, winny's half-life is too short to be injected once a week. It needs to be injected at least eod.
    CL
    hi chuck~~ i am 65kg and 1.7m . the only source my friend is able to find is stano he got no other sources in spore. thanks for your advice hope to hear more from u =)

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnoob View Post
    hi chuck~~ i am 65kg and 1.7m . the only source my friend is able to find is stano he got no other sources in spore. thanks for your advice hope to hear more from u =)
    Two things: doing a winny-only cycle won't give you visible results, maybe a bit of strenght, nothing more IMO, so I'd wait for something other like test from your source...by the way, the second thing (the most important) you can gain lot of kilos without roids yet, checking your diet and training. At 65 kgs there is a lot of natural growth to do yet. Good Luck.
    CL

thnx alot chuck for the great info =), have been following a 6 meals a day diet wif low carb and high protein. training wise i am not really sure whether i am doin the rite thing but basically its every monday(chest) , wed(back) and fri(legs) rlly appreciate ur reply and advise though thnx alot =)

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    You need to be training harder then that were are the arm workouts and 3 days a week is nowhere near enough bro

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome, follow the advice given above.

hi there =) sorry monday usually i do chest wif shoulders, on my back day besides back i do biceps n triceps~~ do u tink its ideal or u mind modifying it for me thnx alot i been reading up but there are owaes mix advice~ some say u shud not train ur shoulders on a chest day some say u shud not train ur tricep on a chest day~ its confusin =(

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by small guyy View Post
    3 to 4 times a week!

You know, we have some new threads you could respond to, that is if you get tired of bumping old ones with every post.

Thread Information