cache49 is offline Associate Member

First tren cycle, any suggestions?

I am about to start my first tren stack. Im gonna cycle it with a relatively low dose of dbol , 20-30mg ed. As to the dosage of tren, being a first time id rather stay to the light side of things. I was thinking 75mg eod. I was also contiplating the addition of some cyp at about 500mg/week. Suggestions? How do these doses sound?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Looks like your running tren ace, right? 75mg/eod is weak. 50 mg/ed is on "the light side of things." Also, why Cyp over Prop? No need for dbol either w/ a short ester like tren ace.

Whats your stats?

sphincter is offline Member
    IMO, you'd want to run test throughout, not starting in week 5.. plus, if you're going to run cyp or E then you'll be waiting a few more weeks for it to kick in... I'm with Johnny about the Dbol too.. IMO run 50mg ED tren A, 50-75mg ED test prop and see where that gets you. If the sides are too bad (they won't be) then you can easily adjust your doses... most likely though, you'll like it and by week 4 you'll be at 100+mg ED tren

yes, tren ace. As to cyp over prop, well i have a tough time with prop. I dont know if im very sensitive or what but even cut with 1:1 sterile oil I get swollen for a few days. I know its important to run a test wih Tren so thats why the dbol , i was told the addition of an oral would stack nicely. I have a natural disposition of a short fuse so i dont want to push my luck with the tren sides. Im 5'5 172 10%bf ish.

Markosterone is offline Member
    run tren @ 150mg EOD, and test at the same. im doing it right now and am about to begin week 2 now, feels good so far

also first time with it.

Thanx for the suggestions guys. Ill see how my body reacts see how the sides are and adjust accordingly from there.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    dbol isnt test. test is test, and you should run some. I had to use a special anti perspirant and take sleeping pills when on tren . You'll know if you need to in about a week and a half or so.

Thread Information