HeavyMetalMan is offline New Member

Lightbulb Intermediate needs help with a stack cycle...THANKS!!

<shrug> I need some help.....

I am comming off of a cycle of Winnie inject (8weeks). It worked pretty well to get me toned up, and help with fat loss. I would like some advice on how to stack the following:

Test/EQ blend 10 ml

Decca 10 ml

Winnie 20 ml

My question is this:

What would you advanced/professional athletes do with this stack? How would you stagger it, etc. My thought is that I would start with the Decca for 4 weeks, then stack in the Test/EQ. When the Decca was gone, work in the Winnie to help with more favorable results twords day X? Thoughts? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    For starters, it's just about impossible to calculate dosages without knowing the concentration of the compounds (mg/ml).
    Just off the top of my head it looks like you would need more gear for a proper cycle.

Big
    did you do pct and time off after the winny? do you have pct planned for the next cycle?

topnotch is offline Member
    if the concentration is that of most of those compounds, then you would have nowhere near enough gear to do a proper cycle...and what you have laid out at first, looks really bad imo...

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by topnotch View Post
    if the concentration is that of most of those compounds, then you would have nowhere near enough gear to do a proper cycle...and what you have laid out at first, looks really bad imo...
    agreed^

Thread Information