Thread: Cycle

BigPete is offline Associate Member

Talking Cycle

Ok I have got my next cycle together finally. It goes as such, 600mg of 200mg/ml a week Test Eth,600mg of 300mg/ml Deca , 50mg Dbol ED. I am 6' 200lbs. I have been off for a little over a month and gonna start next Sunday. I have plenty of clomid for post cycle. It's gonna be a 10 week. What do you guyz think?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    pete
    looks solid to me bro, dont forget the anti e's with the the test and dbol in ya ok? also, how long was your last cycle? a month isnt very long to be off if it was a long one, imho.

peace bb79

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks solid BP....but I wouldn't run the dbol for any more than 4-5 weeks.

Pete

My last cycle was for 10 weeks. Sus 500mg,Deca 400mg,dbol 40mg ED. I have been off for five weeks now.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    should prolly wsait anothe 4-5 weeks....

Why should you wait? What advantage do you have by waiting? Thanks.

The original jason Guest
    if u have to ask that you shouldnt be cycling really its the first thing you should know about try to research about the hpta and recovery problems, testicualar atrophy, gonadal disfunction you might realise why its a good idea to wait basically if you fuck your body up it wont produce natural test you will lose all your gains anyway so there is a reason people say wait do yourself a favour do some research before you go any further standard recomendation is as long off as on

peace
    jason

Ok thanks. I knew that but didn't know if you really had to do that or not. Thats all. Thanks again. I will wait another 5 weeks.

soul shaker Guest
    hi, i am new here and i was looking at your cycle. it's good but aren't you worried about progesterone sides with that much deca . you have no winstrol to offset the pro-g sides. i was wondering if you thought about this because arimidex , liquidex, and nolvadex have no effect on progesterone sides which can turn into gyno. might want to offset with maybe 1 gram test or lower the deca.
    ss

Psycoswole is offline Member
    600mg of deca is to high in my opinion. I experimented with deca between 4-600mg and found 450mg to be my ideal midpoint.Not to sure how sensitive you are to progest sides. Id have some winstrol on hand just in case bro. Keep us posted and good Luck

spanky is offline New Member

re

5 weeks off is ok as long as you have sufficiently recovered from the last one. i go by my libido. low; not producing ,mod. ; producing ,high im on some test!!! deca gyno is rare. get some arimidex .

My friend used 300mg Deca at 600mg a week and man he blew up! He was using 200mg/ml Cyp and dbol to but he got great gains! Yes I will keep you posted and I will get some Winstrol V if I can thanks!

Thread Information