etb
    etb is offline New Member

knowledgeable members please

would running EQ with albuterol and EPO be dangerous? i've read they all increase EPo. would the users blood just turn to sludge? seriously though, i'm interested in trying aas that raises RBC but i've also heard of the dangers of manippulating that.... ALSO how in the hell can Albuterol be anabolic when it says on the bottle "caution: taking albuterol affects the body's ability to produce adrenalin"? my friend changed his asthma perscription to albuterol and went for a swim one day and didn't have the strength to get back in the boat.... and i'm sure these were lower dosages than what bb'ers are taking... i guess this is two questions. any thoughts on either are appreciated.

If you keep urself hydrated when ur workin out like ur supposed to that won't be a problem with the blood clotting and everything. You would have to do a really high dose of EPO to be at risk for blood clotting. Adrenalin doesn't have anything to do with anabolism that I'm aware of. And not all steroids increase RBC tho.

etb
    but if you don't have the strength to muscle up into a boat how are you gonna grind through workouts to induce anabolism?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    as far as albuterol its a bronchodilater. but the same action that causes the bronchial tubes to dilate is also what causes the vasoconstriction in bloodvessels as well, making it possibly harder to do cardio work. Albuterol will stimulate you tho. But isnt something i would consider the best energy drug as far as cardiovascular excerise. It does increase muscle contraction, and i find it to be great for lifting workouts. So i thing it is a great strengh drug. As far as burning fat its a beta agonist so it will do that, however, i find sometimes it does effect my endurance making it harder to workout, so its a double edged sword. i feel that way about clen and ephedrine too. i dont use them to cut anymore.
    As far as RBC, running eq and epo might be a bit much. And thick blood running through vasoconstricted bloodvessells caused by ablbuterol might be askin for trouble. I wouldnt mess with EPO persoanlly unless just by itself. JMO

etb
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    as far as albuterol its a bronchodilater. but the same action that causes the bronchial tubes to dilate is also what causes the vasoconstriction in bloodvessels as well, making it possibly harder to do cardio work. Albuterol will stimulate you tho. But isnt something i would consider the best energy drug as far as cardiovascular excerise. It does increase muscle contraction, and i find it to be great for lifting workouts. So i thing it is a great strengh drug. As far as burning fat its a beta agonist so it will do that, however, i find sometimes it does effect my endurance making it harder to workout, so its a double edged sword. i feel that way about clen and ephedrine too. i dont use them to cut anymore.
    As far as RBC, running eq and epo might be a bit much. And thick blood running through vasoconstricted bloodvessells caused by ablbuterol might be askin for trouble. I wouldnt mess with EPO persoanlly unless just by itself. JMO
    that's what i suspected. what about epo with hgh or ghrp6?

Thread Information