caper is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle...Deca / Test need cycle advise

Hey guys, its been quite a few years since ive been back here and setting up a cycle. last cycle was 2003ish.

Anyways..24 years old, see pic at bottom for my body frame. Im looking to bulk up alittle and im going to use this cycle as a motivational BOOST in about 2-3 months after my cardio/diet routine starts to fade.

Goals: Im looking to bulk up a bit..maybe go from my weight of 170 to about 185 to 195 tops...with ending college, work and getting the turning point of my life situated, ive been really slacking off in the weights and find i have little energy after work. enough to do alittle cardio then i go pass out in bed. With the propossed cycle, i hope to have my energy and motivation back.

Week 1-12 Test E 500mgs a week (in two shots, mon & thursday)
    Week 1-10 Deca 400mgs a week (in two shots, mon & thursday)
    Week 1-12 winny 75mg ED

(there will be a novadex PCT cycle...)

everything sound basic? ive been out of the loop for awhile so im trying to get caught back up on my reading

here is a pic of me..nothing special...just showing im not a fat lard ass.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    AAS won't give your motivation back...something other will...
    Anyway, cycle looks fine for me, just review you PCT, maybe adding some Clomid or HCG .
    CL

ive been on AAS before...and it does for me...gets me pumped and ready to go work out 24 hrs of the day...i usually cant sleep im soo excited about working out.

you think nova's not enough? that i should mix in clomid also?

would you guys consider these high amounts? or pretty standard for 2nd cycle...as I dont want to go crazy nor do i just want to take out the natural test in my body and replace it with the same amount of injected test
    Last edited by caper; 11-12-2007 at 02:14 PM.

Also....shouldnt we design the mgs per our bottles?? it seems a waste to make it like this.

so basically if my bottles are 250mg Test and 275mg of Deca , Would this be Ok?

two bottles of test will get me 5000mg. and one bottle of Deca would get me 2750mg

How would this sound? As I would perfer to this over the ones below it

1-10 weeks 500mg of Test
    1-8 weeks 340mg of Deca

Is this too short or too low of dosage?

If i did 3 bottles of Test and 2 bottles of deca, it seems to be alot used and left over

1-12 weeks 600 mg of Test with 300mg for error dosage
    1-10 weeks 500 mg of Deca with 500mg left over as extra

MY ORIGINAL

which would mean i have to buy 2.4 bottles which would be 3 bottles and 1500mg of waste of Test
    and also mean i need 1.45 bottles of deca which would be 2 bottles and 1512mg of wasted Deca
    Last edited by caper; 11-12-2007 at 03:00 PM.

guys?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    There would be no wasted gear, unless you plan to cycle once and then hang it up. Keep the unused gear appropriately and use it on the following cycle. I have never ordered just exactly what I need for a cycle.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Yeah its easy to start collecting gear i have noticed. haha

so what should i do? 10 weeks of tes and 8 weeks of deca or extend it out 2 weeks?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    personally I like 12 week cycles, 12 weeks test 10 weeks deca .

Ok...

so 3 bottles of test, 2 bottles of deca ..im not going to frontload or pyramid as i think variety will produce more side effects..

Deca PCT at 21
    Test PCT at 14

this puts me at week 13 for PCT
    Now, i want to get CLOMID and Novadex...

Week 13 day

Day 1- 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nova
    Day 2-11 - 100mg/day / 20mg Nova
    Day 12-21 - 50mg/day / 20mg Nova
    Last edited by caper; 11-13-2007 at 12:34 PM.

repost
    Last edited by caper; 11-13-2007 at 12:34 PM.

OK guys..last call for opinions before I order my stuff. I have to order today..but im not using it for a few months

Grocery List
    3 bottles of Test En
    2 bottles of Deca
    2 boxes of Clomid (total of 40 tabs of 50mgs)
    1 box of Novadex (total of 30 Tabs of 20mg)

which gives me:

24years old, 180lbs, 5'9", 13-15% BF

Approx Week 13 (21 days or 3 weeks after last deca shot...or 2 weeks after the test)
    Day 1- 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nova
    Day 2-11 - 100mg/day / 20mg Nova
    Day 12-21 - 50mg/day / 20mg Nova
    Last edited by caper; 11-13-2007 at 12:41 PM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    What are your goals?

Is your diet tuned to meet those goals?

bulk and definition.

Im starting the cycle probably in janurary sometime.

I still need/want to drop a few pounds of body fat. I am going to try a non-AAS approach to that starting monday. but basically as soon as i get down to the point at which i want, the cycle will start

my goals are to maintain my training and keep my energy up. I also want to put on a few pounds, maybe reach a health 200 lbs or more and then work on my definition.

Ive been tuning my diet for body fat burning. I started out with 6 small meals a day, but cant do it...so i switched to oats in the morning, and fish/salad diet for dinner... (and of couse I have variations of them, but you get the drift)

...lots of cardio, 30-40 minutes a day. im just starting to burn out and im not at my weight goal yet
    Last edited by caper; 11-13-2007 at 01:19 PM.

Is your diet suited toward cutting bodyfat right now... and then changing to gaining muscle in January when you start your cycle? I'd recommend posting it up in the diet forum for critique.

I definitely agree...im going to need at least 3000 calories to bulk...right now, i have a SMALL window to get Gear...which is basically tonight. I want to get my order in and then sort through the diet/workout and everything else.

Like i said, im still a ways out from using it...im alittle over a month in my hard cardio training and starting to fizzel out...thinking about gear has gotten me pumped up again

so do i have the forums blessing on a decent stack and good PCT? im not as big as some of you guys right now...you can see my picture at the top, so i want your opinon based off that.

Towel is offline Associate Member
    Week 1-12 winny 75mg ED
    I like the test/deca idea. But I personally would not go on winny for 12 weeks. I would prefer the winny from week 7-12 (50-75mg). Make some good gaines and in the last weeks get out of the cycle sharp and hard. Winny is an evil whore. Another thing that you can do is run both test and deca for 10 weeks but go to week 12 on the winny. This way you can start your PCT immediatly on week 13, instead of being down for 2 weeks to start your PCT. What do you guys think about that?
    Last edited by Towel; 11-13-2007 at 01:40 PM.

winny is sold out! and i dont know any good substitutes...i was using the winny mainly because when i get on a deca /test cycle, I will jump on the thread meal and then 5 minutes later, i'll be staring at the weights like a fat kid to cake. I was hoping the winny would keep me trimmed alittle incase I slacked on the treadmill and did mostly weights.

i hate to say it but i know this will happen..its hard to have all that energy and strength and then go run for 40 minutes.

so for now, im basically passing on the Winny and just sticking to deca/test e.

Towel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caper View Post
    winny is sold out! and i dont know any good substitutes...i was using the winny mainly because when i get on a deca /test cycle, I will jump on the thread meal and then 5 minutes later, i'll be staring at the weights like a fat kid to cake. I was hoping the winny would keep me trimmed alittle incase I slacked on the treadmill and did mostly weights.

i hate to say it but i know this will happen..its hard to have all that energy and strength and then go run for 40 minutes.

so for now, im basically passing on the Winny and just sticking to deca/test e.
    if thats the case i would screw winny. Just plan your workout differently. Do a little cardio on the days that you don't do strenght training. You also don't have to go crazy on the treadmill. Keep your heartbeat low and extend the workout session on it. Do like 30min cadio on a intensity level that just makes you sweat good not take your breath away.

Running is actually bad for muscle maintenance... you should pay attention to your heart rate and keep it in a zone between 65-75% of your maximum heart rate (220-age) for optimal fat burning.

Big_guy17 is offline New Member
    one question.. Is "Testosterone Cypionate " good?

lol

good for what? growing? yes. cleaning your toilet? no.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    lol

good for what? growing? yes. cleaning your toilet? no.
    Damn! I used it for toilet cleaning purposes! Have I wasted my money?
    Is this the reason why I can't get big?

Thread Information