freakon is offline Associate Member

water weight lose

o,k, guys i did a search on this one but cant find enough info. When off a cycle of test how much strength and weight will you loose "with a PCT aromasin /nolva"? will it be anything like using creatine mono? i know that with creatine once you are off you pretty much loose all the weight that you have acquired in about a month.
    I have been here acquiring alot of info on stacks primarily anavar , and equipoise for the reason of keeping most of my gains after cycle. but if the water weight and lost of strength is nowhere near creatine then i am good to go with my test cycle with proper pct. thanks

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Stats?

You likely wont notice as much of a dramatic decrease in size after a cycle with compounds like anavar and EQ, because they are not known for adding water weight like test, which you will shed after use. However, gains from Eq and Var are known to be much less than Test.

Muscle and strength kept will depend on your commitments to training and diet, not the steroids you used. Dont fall into the belief that one steroid will help you keep gains more than another.

Nugs

Thread Information